[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATER NEWS MARCH 11th, 2016

AVON THEATER 3 Skip at theAvon.com
Wed Mar 9 18:03:15 EST 2016

NEWSLETTERTOPPER.jpg

WEEK OF FRIDAY, MARCH 11th thru THURSDAY, MARCH 17th ONLY!!
Check out our website at: www.TheAvon.com

Trouble Seeing the Pictures in the Newsletter??
Make sure your email browser is set to "html", not "text only".
  <https://www.facebook.com/TheAvonTheatre> FBlogo1.jpg
CLICK ABOVE TO GO TO OUR FUN FACEBOOK PAGE!!
+++++++++++++++++++++
OUR "QUICK LOOK" SHOWTIME GUIDE!!
Fri, MARCH 111th thru Thurs, MARCH 17th ONLY!!
H&RMARCH11.PNG
++++++++++++++++++++
NEW FROM DISNEY!!
ZOOTOPIAposterA.jpg
ZOOTOPIA (PG) 108 family-friendly minutes
The modern mammal metropolis of Zootopia is a city like no other. Comprised
of habitat neighborhoods like ritzy Sahara Square and frigid Tundratown,
it's a melting pot where animals from every environment live together-a
place where no matter what you are, from the biggest elephant to the
smallest shrew, you can be anything. But when rookie Officer Judy Hopps
(voice of Ginnifer Goodwin) arrives, she discovers that being the first
bunny on a police force of big, tough animals isn't so easy.

The brilliantly well-rounded Zootopia offers a thoughtful, inclusive message
that's as rich and timely as its sumptuously state-of-the-art animation --
all while remaining fast and funny enough to keep younger viewers
entertained.

ZOOTOPIA (PG)
FRI: (4:00) - (*4:45 3D) - 7:00 - *7:45 3D
SAT: (1:00) - (*1:45 3D) - (4:00) - (*4:45 3D) - 7:00 - *7:45 3D
SUN: (1:00) - (*1:45 3D) - (4:00) - (*4:45 3D)
MON, TUES & WED: 6:30
MON thru THURS: *7:15 3D
*NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR OUR EXCELLENT 3D!!
++++++++++++++++++++
MYSTERIOUS NEW THRILLER!!
Excellent Early Reviews!!
10Cloverfield.jpg
10 CLOVERFIELD LANE (PG13)  1 hr 45
A young woman wakes up after a terrible accident to find that she's locked
in a cellar with a doomsday prepper, who insists that he saved her life and
that the world outside is uninhabitable following an apocalyptic
catastrophe. Uncertain what to believe, the woman soon determines that she
must escape at any cost.
John Goodman in one of his best roles ever!!
10 CLOVERFIELD LANE (PG13)
SUN: : (2:00) - (5:00)
MON thru THURS: 7:15
++++++++++++++++++++

Skip2.bmp

Mark your calendars now for our most popular film class, "OVERLOOKED FILMS".

This is the 16th year for OVERLOOKED, and the 8 week, $80 course will start
Thursday, June 17th at 6:30, and go 8 consecutive weeks until Thursday,
August 4th.
Eight weeks of cool movies you have most likely never heard of! BUT, you
will LIKE!

More details soon!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
As I write this, the forecast shows pretty good, non-wintry weather through
March 23rd!
Is it possible we will escape more snow and icy temps and head right into
Spring??
Cross your fingers!
But, remember: March can be a very tricky month.
++++++++++++++++++++
Did you know you can always pull up to the Avon and pick up just popcorn if
you want?
That's right!
Whenever we are open, just walk in and get some of the best popcorn in the
known universe!!
We not only don't mind, we find it a great compliment!
The Avon Theater has been YOUR locally owned & family-operated 'hometown
theater' for 100 Years THIS YEAR!!
This weekend, I'm looking for ALL of you and, especially...YOU!!
SkipTan.bmp- Skip Huston

LOCAL.bmp