[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATER EXTRA! EXTRA!

AVON THEATER 3 Skip at theAvon.com
Tue Sep 17 14:35:36 EDT 2013

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
OUR FINAL FILM CLASSES START THIS THURSDAY!!
After 13 years of doing the very popular Richland-at-the-Avon
film classes, we are calling this coming 8 week course the last one!

This closing course will be called "Some of Skip's Favorite Movies",
and is a fitting way to end this long-lived series.

As has always been the case with our film classes, we never tell you
what you're going to see beforehand, but, it could be virtually ANYTHING!
>From dramas, to musicals, to epics...
You never know what you're going to get!

You can sign up this Thursday (Sept. 19th) before 6:30 in the Avon lobby.
There will be a Richland official there to enroll you.
Cost is $80 for an 8-week screening and discussion series.

Classes start at 6:30 to ??? (Usually 9 or 9:30).

Join us for the LAST class of a 13 year history!