[Avon-theatre-news] FALL FILM CLASSES ANNOUNCED!!

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Thu Jun 21 11:16:15 EDT 2007

JUST ANNOUNCED!!

The Fall Richland-at-the-Avon Film Classes!!!

AVON THEATRE for Richland Community College

Classic Movie Comedy - WKS

Sect. 01:  Thurs., Sept. 13 - Nov. 1    Cost:  $80

Place:  Avon Theatre, Downtown Decatur

Instructor:  Skip Huston      Time:  6:30 - 9:00 p.m.

Are you ready to laugh??

We don't mean just a few polite "ha-ha's", we mean really, REALLY laugh??

Well, Avon Theater owner and film historian has done it again this time with a hand-picked collection of classic movie comedies that will not only have you bustin' a gut, but also find out WHY some things are so darn funny!

As has always been the policy of this unprecedented series of film screenings and discussions, the movies to be shown are never announced beforehand...

However, you can be assured there will be representations of some of the greatest hilarious moments in movie history!

Join Skip Huston for 8 weeks with the likes of W.C. Fields, Abbott and Costello, the Marx Bros., Laurel and Hardy, Buster Keaton, Charlie Chaplin, and even some films from a bit later, as the Richland-at-the-Avon film classes discover and analyze what makes you laugh out loud!

Jennifer Peterson
Continuing Education Coordinator
Continuing and Professional
Education Division