[Avon-theatre-news] CORRECTION!!

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Wed Jun 6 10:21:49 EDT 2007

AVON THEATRE CORRECTION!
Another Goof-Up from Skip!!
The Public is Quite Concerned!
Mental Tests are Recommended!!

Ok, so I'm a little frazzled these days...
This is the busiest Summer in our history, and our staff is not up to the levels it needs to be!
(That's why we keep advertising "Help Wanted"!!!)...

In the newsletter last night, there was a mistake in the showtimes for the upcoming week, and this is how it was supposed to look:

OCEAN'S 13 (PG13)
(Showtimes in brackets mean $5.50 "Bargain Matinees")
MON, TUES, WED & THURS: 7:15

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: At World's End (PG13)

(Showtimes in brackets mean $5.50 "Bargain Matinees")
THURS: 7:00

SHREK THE THIRD (PG)
(Showtimes in brackets mean $5.50 "Bargain Matinees")
FRI: (4:30) - 7:00
SAT & SUN: (12:00) - (2:15) - (4:30) - 7:00
MON, TUES & WED: 6:45

Thanks to a few of you who caught the original mistake!

Skip