[Avon-theatre-news] SURPRISE NEWSLETTER!!!

AVON THEATER 3 Skip at theAvon.com
Sun May 6 16:43:10 EDT 2018

cid:image001.jpg at 01D1C668.61DC48E0
WEEK OF FRIDAY, MAY 11th thru THURSDAY, MAY 17th ONLY!!
Check out our website at: www.TheAvon.com
Trouble Seeing the Pictures in the Newsletter??
Make sure your email browser is set to "html", not "text only".
  <https://www.facebook.com/TheAvonTheatre>
cid:image002.jpg at 01D1C668.61DC48E0
CLICK ABOVE TO GO TO OUR VITAL FACEBOOK PAGE!!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hiya, Folks!!

I thought I'd sneak into your Inbox to give you a heads up on two really
cool movies that are starting Friday, May 11th. These are perfect for the
Avon crowd!!
++++++++++++++++++++
chappaquiddick_ver2.jpg
CHAPPAQUIDDIK (PG13)

In the riveting suspense drama, CHAPPAQUIDDICK, the scandal and mysterious
events surrounding the tragic drowning of a young woman, as Ted Kennedy
drove his car off the infamous bridge, are revealed in the new movie
starring Jason Clarke as Ted Kennedy and Kate Mara as Mary Jo Kopechne. Not
only did this event take the life of an aspiring political strategist and
Kennedy insider, but it ultimately changed the course of presidential
history forever. Through true accounts, documented in the inquest from the
investigation in 1969, director John Curran and writers Andrew Logan and
Taylor Allen, intimately expose the broad reach of political power, the
influence of America's most celebrated family; and the vulnerability of Ted
Kennedy, the youngest son, in the shadow of his family legacy.

Critics Consensus: Chappaquidick can't help leaving some of this true
story's most intriguing questions unanswered, but it's bolstered by
outstanding work from Jason Clarke in the central role.
CHAPPAQUIDDIK (PG13)

+++++++++++++++++++++

life_of_the_party_ver2.jpg
LIFE OF THE PARTY (PG13)
When her husband suddenly dumps her, longtime dedicated housewife Deanna
(McCarthy) turns regret into re-set by going back to college...landing in
the same class and school as her daughter, who's not entirely sold on the
idea. Plunging headlong into the campus experience, the increasingly
outspoken Deanna-now Dee Rock-embraces freedom, fun and frat boys on her own
terms, finding her true self in a senior year no one ever expected.
LIFE OF THE PARTY (PG13)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

PLUS.THE AVENGERS: Infinity War (PG13) is in it's LAST WEEK!!
avengers_infinity_war_ver2.jpg
AVENGERS: Infinity War (PG13)

MON, TUES & WED: 6:30 (ENDS WEDNESDAY, May 9th)
+++++++++++++++++++++++

Skip pic.JPG
Skip Huston
Sooooooo?
Is the newsletter back?
I'm not sure.
I did this one to make sure you knew about two Avon-style movies coming up
next week.

Do you want it back??

Show me the love and email me whether you want it back, or your life is
better without me bugging you.
Then, I'll decide if it should just be gone, or be a weekly, like the
previous years, or used just to highlight something special.

Hit me at Skip at theAvon.com and let me know!!

The ORIGINAL $5.00 TUESDAY!!
NO SILLY CLUBS TO JOIN!! NO CORPORATE HOO-HAH TO TRAVERSE!!
tightwad.JPG
The Avon Theater has been YOUR locally owned, family-operated 'hometown
theater' for OVER 100 Years!!
IN APRIL of 2018, We'll be in our 20th Year!!
cid:image008.jpg at 01D1C668.61DC48E0- Skip Huston