[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATER EXTRA!! EXTRA!!

AVON THEATER 3 Skip at theAvon.com
Mon Apr 1 18:58:47 EDT 2013

YOU ASKED FOR IT...AND WE LISTENED!!!
A few weeks ago when we could only play the incredible film QUARTET with Maggie Smith and directed by Dustin Hoffman for just ONE WEEK, we promised we would bring it back as soon as possible!!
WELL...howsabout THIS FRIDAY, APRIL 5th??
That's right!!
Starting FRIDAY, APRIL 5th, we will bring QUARTET back for another run!!

Please tell all your friends who missed it the first time!!
(Or, maybe YOU want to see it again??)
It is VERY RARE these days that we bring something in for an "encore"!!!

Check your newsletter this week for the showtimes!!