[Avon-theatre-news] JOB OPENINGS AT THE AVON THEATER!

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Tue May 29 12:17:54 EDT 2012

JOB OPENINGS AT THE AVON THEATER!!
The Avon Theater is now accepting applications for a few positions opening in late Summer / early Fall!
(Training will have to start sooner than that!)
Do you want to be in show-biz? Well, here's your chance!

*MUST apply in person to General Manager Ashley Petty during normal business hours (During the weekdays that's after 6 PM, Friday's after 4 PM, and Saturday and Sunday after 1 PM.). NO PHONE CALLS!
NOTE: Ashley is usually not there on Wednesday nights, or Fridays, but you can still pick up an application and bring it back to here when she is there).

*MUST be willing to work nights, weekends, and all holidays! NO EXCEPTIONS!

*MUST have own reliable transportation!

*MUST be over 18 years old, however, we will consider as young as 16 based on individual maturity.

*Prefer college-age, but will consider all ages.

*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.

The Avon Theater is a great place to work, and our girls usually stay for years!
(The fact we have openings coming is due to some long-time staffers going away to college.)

If you think this is right for you, Ashley Petty wants to meet you!!
(Once Ashley conducts your initial interview, she may schedule you for a follow-up with the Avon's honchos if she thinks you are a candidate!)

This is a rare chance when we reach out to the public for staff!

Thanks, folks!
 Ashley Petty---Avon Theater General Manager

Skip Huston---Avon Theater Head Honcho