[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATER EXTRA! EXTRA!

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Tue Jun 12 11:03:08 EDT 2012

AVON THEATER EXTRA! EXTRA!
FILM CLASSES RESUME THIS THURSDAY @ 6:30 AT THE AVON!!
That's right, the 10th anniversary of the Richland-at-the-Avon film class "OVERLOOKED FILMS" series will start this Thursday, June 14th @ 6:30 at The Avon Theater!
You can pick up enrollment flyers right NOW in our lobbies, or simply wait until Thursday (come a little early) to sign up with a Richland official at the Avon on Thursday night!

The Richland-at-the-Avon film classes have long been a Decatur favorite, and the "Overlooked Films" series is the most popular, because...
You never know what you're going to get!

The "Overlooked Films" could be anything!
Dramas, comedies, musicals, epics, westerns, you name it!
As long as it is a quality "Overlooked" film from any era or genre, we will screen and discuss it!

What a great way to pass the Summer, and a wonderful way to meet a lot of nice people from all walks of life with one thing in common: They love movies!

Class runs every Thursday night at 6:30 from June 14th to August 2nd. Cost is $80, for 8 weeks of movie fun!

Instructor, and Avon Theater "Head Honcho", Skip Huston, has prepared a very special line-up designed with the 10th anniversary of this course in mind!

See you this Thursday night!