[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATER EXTRA! EXTRA!

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Tue Sep 27 10:45:08 EDT 2011

AVON THEATER EXTRA! EXTRA!
The time has finally come when we have to bid a fond farewell to the extraordinary hit movie THE HELP...
It's been a wonderful 7 weeks, but now, as in all good things, it must end this THURSDAY!
-And we ain't foolin' either!

SOOOOOOO...Your absolute, positive, no wooden nickels, LAST CHANCES to see THE HELP at Decatur's #1 Place to See a Movie are TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY @ 6:30 PM ONLY!
Then, it will be gone!
And you'll be so sorry you didn't see it at least three times!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PLUS, and we'll tell you much more about these in this week's newsletter....

STARTS FRIDAY!!

DREAM HOUSE (PG13) starring Daniel (James Bond) Craig, Naomi Watts & Rachel Weisz (the new Mrs. Craig).
Here is a quality PG13 thriller worthy of the best of Hitchcock!
-AND->>>>

SEVEN DAYS IN UTOPIA (G) Starring ROBERT DUVALL
Find your Faith, and... your Golf Game, in this G-rated film suitable for the entire family!
This is a "Limited Engagement" AVON EXCLUSIVE, and I think a perfect movie for the Avon's more discerning crowds.

MORE DETAILS IN THIS WEEK'S NEWSLETTER, COMING TO YOUR INBOX ON WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY!

DON'T FORGET THE HELP LEAVES THURSDAY!!!!!