[Avon-theatre-news] FREE HOLIDAY SHOWS!!

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Wed Nov 16 15:54:28 EST 2011

TAKE A LOOK AT OUR FREE HOLIDAY SHOW LINE-UP!!
ALL OF THESE FREE SHOWS, INCLUDING THE LIVE APPEARANCE BY THE CHICAGO SWING BAND "THE FLAT CATS" ARE ALL FREE, FREE, FREE!!
(Did I mention all these shows were FREE??)
THE AVON THEATER and the Cromwell Radio Group (WEJT, THE PARTY, THE FOX, Talk 101 & Magic 98)
-PRESENTS-

Here's the schedule for the FREE FREE FREE holiday entertainment:
December 15 - 6:30 PM: FLAT CATS Live-on-our-stage Chicago-area Holiday Swing Band Show!
Followed by A CHRISTMAS STORY

December 16th- 10:30 PM: LOVE ACTUALLY

December 17 (Saturday morning at 10:00 AM):
The Grinch that Stole Christmas
Followed by HOME ALONE

December 22 -- 7:00 PM:
A Charlie Brown Christmas
Followed by National Lampoon's CHRISTMAS VACATION