[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATRE EXTRA! EXTRA!

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Tue Oct 28 11:33:05 EDT 2008

AVON THEATRE EXTRA! EXTRA!!
Read All About It!!
This advance notice a few days before our newsletter is out is to inform you of some great news at The Avon this weekend, so you can make plans!!

>STARTING THIS FRIDAY---
The Avon is proud to have the EXCLUSIVE area engagement of Clint Eastwood's new movie:
CHANGELING starring Angelina Jolie. This will NOT be shown at the "other guys" this week, so score one for the locally-owned guys!

>ALSO STARTING THIS FRIDAY...
Since so many of you have asked about whether we will be getting this anytime soon (because you have told me you do NOT want to go to those "other guys" if you can help it)...We WILL be starting THE SECRET LIFE OF BEES this weekend too!!

..and DON'T FORGET our "family friendly" FREE Halloween Night Double Creature Feature!!
>SEE the 1935 Boris Karloff THE BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN
>SEE the 1958 Christopher Lee THE HORROR OF DRACULA
ALL FOR FREE HALLOWEEN NIGHT AT 10 PM!!
(the movies are rather short, so it won't be that late when you exit)

Seeya in the weekly newsletter in a few days!!

-Skip