[Avon-theatre-news] AVON EXTRA!! EXTRA!!

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Thu Jul 17 12:19:03 EDT 2008

AVON THEATRE EXTRA!! EXTRA!!
READ ALL ABOUT IT!!

Today is THURSDAY, July 17th, and TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT you can see the New BATMAN movie, THE DARK KNIGHT (PG13)
There are still hundreds of tickets available (remember, the main Avon seats almost FOUR TIMES what the "other guys" biggest crackerbox holds!)

COME IN COSTUME AND WIN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
(But, you will be sooooo cool!)

BOX-OFFICE OPENS FOR MIDNIGHT TICKET SALES AT 6 PM TODAY!!

You know you want to be the first to see the biggest movie of the Summer (and maybe the whole year!)

THE DARK KNIGHT MIDNIGHT PREMIERE TONIGHT ON DECATUR'S BIGGEST SCREEN!!

P.S. There was an unfortunate typo in our regular weekly newsletter that completely reversed what I was attempting to convey.
Blame it on spell-check! For those of you who know what I am referring to, the proper word was "irresistible" NOT "irritable"; quite a difference , huh? Sorry 'bout that! It was my wife's fault! (as usual) :-)