[Avon-theatre-news] AVON EXTRA!! EXTRA!!

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Mon Dec 10 19:02:30 CST 2007

                        AVON THEATRE EXTRA!! EXTRA!!
                                Read All About It!!

This is just to let everyone know that the critically-acclaimed NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN (R) will END its run at The Avon this Thursday, Dec. 13th!!

Starts Friday, Dec. 14th is Will Smith in the huge thriller I AM LEGEND (PG13) and, by popular demand, for ONE WEEK ONLY, we will also present INTO THE WILD (R), the movie adaptation of the very popular book!!

Then, on Dec. 21st, the biggest ones of the Holiday Season open: NATIONAL TREASURE 2 (PG) and Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts in CHARLIE WILSON'S WAR (R)!!

So, if you have been procrastinating about seeing NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN, ya' better get a'movin'!!

(The wonderful and heart-warming AUGUST RUSH (PG) ends this week too!!)

More details in this week's newsletter!!

(This annoying "extra" was Susan telling me to make sure I let everyone know that NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN was ending this week! So, blame her!)

-Skip