[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATER NEWS--APRIL 5TH, 2019

AVON THEATER 3 Skip at theAvon.com
Wed Apr 3 18:51:16 EDT 2019

cid:image001.jpg at 01D1C668.61DC48E0
WEEK OF FRIDAY, APRIL 5th thru THURSDAY, APRIL 11th ONLY!!
Check out our website at: www.TheAvon.com
Trouble Seeing the Pictures in the Newsletter??
Make sure your email browser is set to "html", not "text only".
  <https://www.facebook.com/TheAvonTheatre>
cid:image002.jpg at 01D1C668.61DC48E0
CLICK ABOVE TO GO TO OUR VITAL FACEBOOK PAGE!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
OUR 'QUICK LOOK' SHOWTIMES!!
PETtimes.PNG
++++++++++++++++++++++
SNEAK PREMIERE!!
THURS, April 4th 7:00 PM!!
ALL THURS PREMIERE SEATS ONLY $5.00!!
GREAT SUPER-HERO FUN & LAUGHS!!
shazam_ver3.JPG
SHAZAM! (PG13)
We all have a superhero inside us, it just takes a bit of magic to bring it
out. In Billy Batson's (Asher Angel) case, by shouting out one
word--SHAZAM!--this streetwise 14-year-old foster kid can turn into the
adult Super Hero Shazam (Zachary Levi), courtesy of an ancient wizard. Still
a kid at heart--inside a ripped, godlike body--Shazam revels in this adult
version of himself by doing what any teen would do with superpowers: have
fun with them! Can he fly? Does he have X-ray vision? Can he shoot lightning
out of his hands? Can he skip his social studies test? Shazam sets out to
test the limits of his abilities with the joyful recklessness of a child.
SNEAK PREMIERE!!
THURS, April 4th 7:00 PM!!
SHAZAM! (PG13)

FRI: (4:00) - 7:00
SAT & SUN: (1:00) - 7:00
MON thru THURS: 6:30
SHAZAM! In 3D!
SAT & SUN: (*4:00 3D)
NO EXTRA 3D CHARGE FOR OUR EXCELLENT 3D!
++++++++++++++++++++++
SNEAK PREMIERE!!
THURS, April 4th 7:00 PM!!
ALL THURS PREMIERE SEATS ONLY $5.00!!
DO YOU DARE REVISIT???
pet_sematary_ver3.JPG
Stephen King's PET SEMATARY (R)
Based on the seminal horror novel by Stephen King, Pet Sematary follows Dr.
Louis Creed (Jason Clarke), who, after relocating with his wife Rachel (Amy
Seimetz) and their two young children from Boston to rural Maine, discovers
a mysterious burial ground hidden deep in the woods near the family's new
home. When tragedy strikes, Louis turns to his unusual neighbor, Jud
Crandall (John Lithgow), setting off a perilous chain reaction that
unleashes an unfathomable evil with horrific consequences.
pet_sematary_ver2.jpg

SNEAK PREMIERE!!
THURS, April 4th 7:00 PM!!
ALL THURS PREMIERE SEATS ONLY $5.00!!
Stephen King's PET SEMATARY (R)
++++++++++++++++++++++
DISNEY'S NEW VISION OF A BELOVED CLASSIC!!
dumbo_ver8.JPG
DUMBO (PG)
>From Disney and visionary director Tim Burton, the all-new grand live-action
adventure "Dumbo" expands on the beloved classic story where differences are
celebrated, family is cherished and dreams take flight. Circus owner Max
Medici (Danny DeVito) enlists former star Holt Farrier (Colin Farrell) and
his children Milly (Nico Parker) and Joe (Finley Hobbins) to care for a
newborn elephant whose oversized ears make him a laughingstock in an already
struggling circus. But when they discover that Dumbo can fly, the circus
makes an incredible comeback, attracting persuasive entrepreneur V.A.
Vandevere (Michael Keaton), who recruits the peculiar pachyderm for his
newest, larger-than-life entertainment venture, Dreamland. Dumbo soars to
new heights alongside a charming and spectacular aerial artist, Colette
Marchant (Eva Green), until Holt learns that beneath its shiny veneer,
Dreamland is full of dark secrets.
dumbo_ver10.jpg
DUMBO (PG)
++++++++++++++++++++++
SKIP2016.bmp

THANK YOU!!

For the past 14 years in a row you've voted us the area's "BEST MOVIE
THEATER"!!
We are so blessed to have patrons like you!
>From all of the Avon staff and family, we give you a heartfelt: "GROOVY!"

The ORIGINAL $5.00 TUESDAY!!
tightwad.JPG
The Avon Theater has been YOUR locally owned, family-operated 'hometown
theater' for 102 Years!!
As of April, 2019, we start our 21st year!
cid:image008.jpg at 01D1C668.61DC48E0- Skip Huston