[Avon-theatre-news] Avon Theater News JUNE 8th, 2018

AVON THEATER 3 Skip at theAvon.com
Wed Jun 6 18:56:14 EDT 2018

$5.00 SNEAK PREMIERE THURS, JUNE 7th 7:00 PM!!

oceans_eight_ver2.jpg

All Thurs premiere seats only $5.00!!

cid:image001.jpg at 01D1C668.61DC48E0
WEEK OF FRIDAY, JUNE 8th thru THURSDAY, JUNE 14th ONLY!!
Check out our website at: www.TheAvon.com
Trouble Seeing the Pictures in the Newsletter??
Make sure your email browser is set to "html", not "text only".
  <https://www.facebook.com/TheAvonTheatre>
cid:image002.jpg at 01D1C668.61DC48E0
CLICK ABOVE TO GO TO OUR VITAL FACEBOOK PAGE!!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
OUR 'QUICK LOOK' SHOWTIMES!!
TAGTIMES.PNG

+++++++++++++++++++++++
SNEAK PREMIERE THURS, JUNE 7th 7:00 PM!!

oceans_eight_ver2.jpg
OCEAN'S 8 (PG13)
Upon her release from prison, Debbie, the estranged sister of legendary
conman Danny Ocean, puts together a team of unstoppable crooks to pull of
the heist of the century. Their goal is New York City's annual Met Gala, and
a necklace worth in excess of 150 million dollars.

OCEAN'S 8 (PG13)
$5.00 SNEAK PREMIERE!! THURS, JUNE 7th at 7:00 PM!!

SUN: (2:000 - (5:00)
MON, TUES & WED: 7:15

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
PERFECT COMEDY FOR THE AVON FANS!!

EVERYONE LOVES THIS ONE!!
AND.It's ONLY at THE AVON!
BUT.It ENDS SOON!!!!

book_club_ver2.jpg
BOOK CLUB (PG13)
Diane (Diane Keaton) is recently widowed after 40 years of marriage. Vivian
(Jane Fonda) enjoys her men with no strings attached. Sharon (Candice
Bergen) is still working through a decades-old divorce. Carol's (Mary
Steenburgen) marriage is in a slump after 35 years. Four lifelong friends'
lives are turned upside down to hilarious ends when their book club tackles
the infamous Fifty Shades of Grey. From discovering new romance to
rekindling old flames, they inspire each other to make their next chapter
the best chapter.
BOOK CLUB (PG13)
MON, TUES & WED: 6:30 (ENDS WEDNESDAY!!)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
A NEW STAR WARS STORY!!!
solo_a_star_wars_story_ver17.jpg
SOLO: A Star Wars Story (PG13)
Board the Millennium Falcon and journey to a galaxy far, far away in Solo: A
Star Wars Story, an all-new adventure with the most beloved scoundrel in the
galaxy. Through a series of daring escapades deep within a dark and
dangerous criminal underworld, Han Solo meets his mighty future copilot
Chewbacca and encounters the notorious gambler Lando Calrissian, in a
journey that will set the course of one of the Star Wars saga's most
unlikely heroes.
Critics Consensus: A.fun and fast-paced space adventure, Solo: A Star Wars
Story should satisfy newcomers to the saga as well as longtime fans.

SOLO: A Star Wars Story (PG13)
MON, TUES & WED: 6:30  (ENDS WEDNESDAY!!)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

SNEAK PREMIERE THURS, JUNE 14th 7:00 PM!!

TAG.JPG
TAG (R)
For one month every year, five highly competitive friends hit the ground
running in a no-holds-barred game of tag they've been playing since the
first grade--risking their necks, their jobs and their relationships to take
each other down with the battle cry "You're It!" This year, the game
coincides with the wedding of their only undefeated player, which should
finally make him an easy target. But he knows they're coming... and he's
ready. Based on a true story, "Tag" shows how far some guys will go to be
the last man standing.

TAG (R)
SNEAK PREMIERE!! THURS, JUNE 14th at 7:00 PM!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

SNEAK PREMIERE THURS, JUNE 14th 7:00 PM!!

INCREDIBLES.JPG
THE INCREDIBLES 2 (PG)
Everyone's favorite family of superheroes is back in "Incredibles 2"--but
this time Helen (voice of Holly Hunter) is in the spotlight, leaving Bob
(voice of Craig T. Nelson) at home with Violet (voice of Sarah Vowell) and
Dash (voice of Huck Milner) to navigate the day-to-day heroics of "normal"
life. It's a tough transistion for everyone, made tougher by the fact that
the family is still unaware of baby Jack-Jack's emerging superpowers. When a
new villain hatches a brilliant and dangerous plot, the family and Frozone
(voice of Samuel L. Jackson) must find a way to work together again--which
is easier said than done, even when they're all Incredible.

THE INCREDIBLES 2 (PG)
SNEAK PREMIERE!! THURS, JUNE 14th at 7:00 PM!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Skippy 2nd Grade.bmpSKIPPY2016.JPG
Skip Huston
Whew! It's Summer!
And I don't mean because it's hot; I mean because here come all the HOT
MOVIES!!

Admittedly, last summer was pretty putrid.
But, the Hollywood hoo-hahs learned something, and stacked this summer with
TONS of crowd-pleasers!

PLUS, my Summer 2018 edition of my most popular film class, OVERLOOKED FILMS
starts at 6:30 on Thursday, June 14th!

We're looking for YOU at THE AVON this summer!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++
DON'T FORGET: THE NEW FILM CLASS STARTS THURS, JUNE 14th at 6:30!
Don't miss this summer's edition of "OVERLOOKED FILMS"!!
The ORIGINAL $5.00 TUESDAY!!
tightwad.JPG
The Avon Theater has been YOUR locally owned, family-operated 'hometown
theater' for OVER 100 Years!!
As of April, 2018, we started our 20th Year!!
cid:image008.jpg at 01D1C668.61DC48E0- Skip Huston