[Avon-theatre-news] Avon Theater News JULY 27th, 2018

AVON THEATER 3 Skip at theAvon.com
Wed Jul 25 16:35:52 EDT 2018

SNEAK PREMIERE THURS, JULY 26th 7:00 PM!!

ALL PREMIERE SEATS ONLY $5.00!!

mission_impossible__fallout_ver4.jpg

cid:image001.jpg at 01D1C668.61DC48E0
WEEK OF FRIDAY, July 27th thru THURSDAY, Aug. 2nd ONLY!!
Check out our website at: www.TheAvon.com
Trouble Seeing the Pictures in the Newsletter??
Make sure your email browser is set to "html", not "text only".
  <https://www.facebook.com/TheAvonTheatre>
cid:image002.jpg at 01D1C668.61DC48E0
CLICK ABOVE TO GO TO OUR VITAL FACEBOOK PAGE!!
OUR 'QUICK LOOK' SHOWTIMES!!
MIPTIMES.PNG
+++++++++++++++++++++

SNEAK PREMIERE THURS, JULY 26th 7:00 PM!!

ALL PREMIERE SEATS ONLY $5.00!!
mission_impossible__fallout_ver3.jpg
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Fallout (PG13)

The best intentions often come back to haunt you. MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE -
FALLOUT finds Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise) and his IMF team (Alec Baldwin, Simon
Pegg, Ving Rhames) along with some familiar allies (Rebecca Ferguson,
Michelle Monaghan) in a race against time after a mission gone wrong. Henry
Cavill, Angela Bassett, and Vanessa Kirby also join the dynamic cast with
filmmaker Christopher McQuarrie returning to the helm.
Critics Consensus: Fast, sleek, and fun, Mission: Impossible - Fallout lives
up to the "impossible" part of its name by setting yet another high mark for
insane set pieces in a franchise full of them.

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Fallout (PG13)
SNEAK PREMIERE THURS, JULY 26th 7:00 PM!!

EVEN BETTER IN REALD 3D!!
3D SHOWTIMES:
FRI: (3:45 3D) - 7:00 3D
SAT: (12:30 3D) - (3:45 3D) - 7:00 3D
SUN: (12:30 3D) - (3:45 3D)
MON, TUES & WED: 6:30 3D
+++++++++++++++++++++
STARTS THURS, JULY 26th 7:00 PM!!
NOW YOU CAN SEE IT AT THE AVON!!
mamma_mia_here_we_go_again_ver3.jpg
MAMA MIA! 2: Here We Go Again (PG13)
As the film goes back and forth in time to show how relationships forged in
the past resonate in the present, James will play the role of Young Donna.
Filling the roles of Young Rosie and Young Tanya are Alexa Davies (A
Brilliant Young Mind) and Jessica Keenan Wynn (Broadway's Beautiful). Young
Sam will be played by Jeremy Irvine (War Horse), while Young Bill is Josh
Dylan (Allied) and Young Harry is Hugh Skinner
Critics Consensus: Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again doubles down on just about
everything fans loved about the original -- and my my, how can fans resist
it?
MAMA MIA! 2: Here We Go Again (PG13)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
STARTS THURSDAY, AUG. 2nd at 7:00 PM!!
christopher_robin_ver3.JPG
Disney's CHRISTOPHER ROBIN (PG)
In the heatwarming live action adventure "Disney's Christopher Robin," the
young boy who loved embarking on adventures in the Hundred Acre Wood with a
band of spirited and loveable stuffed animals, has grown up and lost his
way. Now it is up to his childhood friends to venture into our world and
help Christopher Robin remember the loving and playful boy who is still
inside.
Disney's CHRISTOPHER ROBIN (PG)
STARTS THURSDAY, AUG. 2nd at 7:00 PM!!
(REGULAR SHOWTIMES ANNOUNCED NEXT WEEK)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Skippy 2nd Grade.bmpSKIPPY2016.JPG
Skippy Huston

Welllllll, we can't escape it! With a line-up of movies like we have
(including Disney's CHRISTOPHER ROBIN next week) it means one essential
thing:
WE WILL BE OPEN FOR DECATUR CELEBRATION!!
It will be an abbreviated schedule, which will be announced next week, but
we WILL be open!
So come in and say howdy. Grab some of our
better-and-cheaper-popcorn-than-Celebration, and some of our
cheaper-than-Celebration drinks.

We MAY have special pricing on movies all that weekend, but we are all still
arguing about it!
(Of course, in the end, there is only ONE decision-ahem--)

I hope to see many of you, if you only just drop by to say hello!

The ORIGINAL $5.00 TUESDAY!!
tightwad.JPG
The Avon Theater has been YOUR locally owned, family-operated 'hometown
theater' for OVER 101 Years!!
As of April, 2018, we started our 20th Year!!
cid:image008.jpg at 01D1C668.61DC48E0- Skip Huston