[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATER NEWS--DEC. 7, 2018

AVON THEATER 3 Skip at theAvon.com
Wed Dec 5 19:12:49 EST 2018

cid:image001.jpg at 01D1C668.61DC48E0
WEEK OF FRIDAY, DEC. 7th thru THURSDAY, DEC. 13th ONLY!!
Check out our website at: www.TheAvon.com
Trouble Seeing the Pictures in the Newsletter??
Make sure your email browser is set to “html”, not “text only”.
  <https://www.facebook.com/TheAvonTheatre>
cid:image002.jpg at 01D1C668.61DC48E0
CLICK ABOVE TO GO TO OUR VITAL FACEBOOK PAGE!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
OUR ‘QUICK LOOK’ SHOWTIMES!!
BOYtimes.PNG
+++++++++++++++++++++
ONE OF THE YEAR’S BEST!!
An Avon Exclusive!!

Oscar Winner RUSSELL CROWE –Oscar Winner NICOLE KIDMAN – Oscar Nominee LUCAS
HEDGES
boy_erased_ver2.JPG
BOY ERASED (R)
"Boy Erased" tells the story of Jared (Hedges), the son of a Baptist pastor
in a small American town, who is outed to his parents (Kidman and Crowe) at
age 19. Jared is faced with an ultimatum: attend a conversion therapy
program - or be permanently exiled and shunned by his family, friends, and
faith. Boy Erased is the true story of one young man's struggle to find
himself while being forced to question every aspect of his identity.
boy_erased (2).JPG

BOY ERASED (R)
FRI: (5:00) – 8:00
SAT: (2:00) - (5:00) – 8:00
SUN: (2:00) – (5:00)
MON thru THURS: 7:15

++++++++++++++++++++++
MELISSA McCARTHY AS YOU’VE NEVER SEEN HER!!
A true crime story

can_you_ever_forgive_me_ver2.JPG
CAN YOU EVER FORGIVE ME? (R)
In CAN YOU EVER FORGIVE ME?, Melissa McCarthy stars as Lee Israel, the
best-selling celebrity biographer (and cat lover) who made her living in the
1970's and 80's profiling the likes of Katharine Hepburn, Tallulah Bankhead,
Estée Lauder and journalist Dorothy Kilgallen. When Lee found herself unable
to get published because she had fallen out of step with the marketplace,
she turned her art form to deception, abetted by her loyal friend Jack
(Richard E. Grant).

can_you_ever_forgive_me.JPG
CAN YOU EVER FORGIVE ME? (R)
FRI: (5:00) – 8:00
SAT: (2:00) - (5:00) – 8:00
SUN: (2:00) – (5:00)
MON thru THURS: 7:15

++++++++++++++++++++++
HURRY!! ENDS SOON!!
BRING THE WHOLE FAMILY!!
ralph_breaks_the_internet_wreckit_ralph_two_ver4.jpg
WRECK-IT RALPH 2: Ralph Breaks the Internet (PG)
In "Ralph Breaks the Internet," video-game bad guy Ralph (voice of John C.
Reilly) and best friend Vanellope von Schweetz (voice of Sarah Silverman)
leave the comforts of Litwak's arcade in an attempt to save her game, Sugar
Rush. Their quest takes them to the vast, uncharted world of the internet
where they rely on the citizens of the internet--the Netizens--to help
navigate their way. Lending a virtual hand are Yesss (voice of Taraji P.
Henson), the head algorithm and the heart and soul of the trend-making site
"BuzzzTube," and Shank (voice of Gal Gadot), a tough-as-nails driver from a
gritty online auto-racing game called Slaughter Race, a place Vanellope
wholeheartedly embraces--so much so that Ralph worries he may lose the only
friend he's ever had.
ralph_breaks_the_internet_wreckit_ralph_two_ver24.jpg
WRECK-IT RALPH 2: Ralph Breaks the Internet (PG)
FRI: (4:00) – 7:00
SAT: (1:00) – (4:00) – 7:00
SUN: (1:00) – (4:00)
MON thru THURS: 6:30 (ENDS THURSDAY!!)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Skip pic.JPG
Here is our Season-Long Holiday Gift Ideas!!
DISCOUNTED PRICES!!

NOTE: We only sell the Green 2-Movie Pass & the Red 4-Movie Pass during the
Holiday season!!

HOLIDAY2018.JPG

The ORIGINAL $5.00 TUESDAY!!
tightwad.JPG
The Avon Theater has been YOUR locally owned, family-operated 'hometown
theater' for 102 Years!!
As of April, 2018, we started our 20th Year!!
cid:image008.jpg at 01D1C668.61DC48E0- Skip Huston