[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATER NEWS---AUGUST 11th, 2017

AVON THEATER 3 Skip at theAvon.com
Wed Aug 9 19:16:33 EDT 2017

ONE OF THE YEAR'S BEST!! AN AWESOME WWII EPIC!!
NOW IN ITS 4th and FINAL BIG WEEK!!
DUNKIRKbanner.bmp

cid:image001.jpg at 01D1C668.61DC48E0

WEEK OF FRIDAY, AUGUST 11th thru THURSDAY, AUGUST 17th ONLY!!
Check out our website at: www.TheAvon.com

Trouble Seeing the Pictures in the Newsletter??
Make sure your email browser is set to "html", not "text only".
  <https://www.facebook.com/TheAvonTheatre>
cid:image002.jpg at 01D1C668.61DC48E0
CLICK ABOVE TO GO TO OUR VITAL FACEBOOK PAGE!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
$5.00 BACK-TO-SCHOOL SPECIAL!!
ALL SHOWS THIS WEEKEND ONLY $5.00!!
SUMMERSPECIAL.PNG

SUMMERSPECIALB.PNG
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

SKIPPY2016.JPG
I decided to do something really radical this weekend, and bring back one of
the summer's biggest hits, along with our regular fare, plus a very popular
"Avon Favorite", and all weekend, all shows are ONLY $5.00!!
Watch the Showtimes carefully, because we are playing FIVE movies on THREE
screens, so it gets a bit tricky.

First up is the 4th week of DUNKIRK (PG13), an astounding film that is a
sure bet for awards at Oscar season!

Next we have a "surprise" Avon favorite with MAUDIE (PG13). This wonderful
movie about the Canadian folk artist Maud Lewis will touch your heart like
very few movies have recently. It's an "Avon Exclusive", and we haven't had
ONE PERSON who didn't absolutely LOVE it!

Then, we have the new tough-as-nails drama of the 1967 riots in DETROIT (R).
This is a gripping story, but NOT for the squeamish.

We thought it would be fun to bring back ol' SAM ELLIOTT in his movie THE
HERO (R), for those of you who missed it a few months ago (or want to see it
again for only $5).

Lastly, the biggest hit of the summer, WONDER WOMAN (PG13). This is one you
can see repeatedly, and if you are one of the VERY few who missed it on it's
first go-around, here's your chance for ONLY $5.00!

As we go into the waning days of summer, we are looking at a great Fall and
Winter, with some really exciting movies!
Stop in and see us this weekend!
ALL SHOWS, ALL WEEKEND ONLY $5.00!!

The Avon Theater has been YOUR locally owned, family-operated 'hometown
theater' for OVER 100 Years!!
NOW IN OUR 19th YEAR!!
cid:image008.jpg at 01D1C668.61DC48E0- Skip Huston