[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATER NEWS MARCH 25th, 2016

AVON THEATER 3 Skip at theAvon.com
Wed Mar 23 12:35:35 EDT 2016

TWO SECRET PREMIERES THURS, MARCH 24th!!
*All Premiere Seats Just $5.00!!
First Come First Served!!
BATMANvSUPIE.jpgGREEK2poster.jpg
BATMAN v SUPERMAN (PG13)     MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING 2 (PG13)
*3D Version: 6:30        Greek Wedding Premiere at 6:30 PM ONLY
Standard Version: 7:00
*No Extra 3D Charges!!

NEWSLETTERTOPPER.jpg

WEEK OF FRIDAY, MARCH 25th thru THURSDAY, MARCH 31st ONLY!!
Check out our website at: www.TheAvon.com

Trouble Seeing the Pictures in the Newsletter??
Make sure your email browser is set to "html", not "text only".
  <https://www.facebook.com/TheAvonTheatre> FBlogo1.jpg
CLICK ABOVE TO GO TO OUR FUN FACEBOOK PAGE!!
+++++++++++++++++++++
OUR "QUICK LOOK" SHOWTIME GUIDE!!
Fri, MARCH 25th thru Thurs, MARCH 31st ONLY!!
EXTENDED SHOWTIMES FOR EASTER WEEKEND!!
SHOWSMARCH25.PNG
++++++++++++++++++++
SECRET PREMIERE THURS, MARCH 24th!!
*3D: 6:30   2D (standard version): 7:00
ALL PREMIERE SEATS JUST $5.00!!
*No Extra 3D Charges Either!!
BATMANvBANNER.jpg
BATMAN v SUPERMAN: Dawn of Justice (PG13)  2 hr 31 min
Batman (Ben Affleck) and Superman (Henry Cavill) share the screen in this
Warner Bros./DC Entertainment co-production penned by David S. Goyer and
Chris Terrio, and directed by Zack Snyder. Amy Adams and Diane Lane return
as Lois Lane and Martha Kent, respectively.
BATMAN v SUPERMAN: Dawn of Justice (PG13)

THURS, March 24th PREMIERE!!
ALL PREMIERE SEATS JUST $5.00!!
*3D: 6:30  2D (standard version): 7:00
FRI, SAT & SUN: (1:30) - (4:45) - 8:00
MON thru THURS: 7:15
3D SHOWTIMES:
FRI, SAT & SUN: (12:30) - (3:45) - 7:00
MON thru THURS: 6:30
NO EXTRA 3D CHARGES FOR OUR EXCELLENT 3D!!
++++++++++++++++++++
SECRET PREMIERE THURS, MARCH 24th!!
PREMIERE AT 6:30 ONLY!!
ALL PREMIERE SEATS JUST $5.00!!
GREEK2poster.jpg
MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING 2 (PG13)  1 hr 29 min
Gold Circle Entertainment and HBO present a Playtone production of My Big
Fat Greek Wedding 2, the long-awaited follow-up to the highest-grossing
romantic comedy of all time. Written by Academy Award (R) nominee Nia
Vardalos, who stars alongside the entire returning cast of favorites, the
film reveals a Portokalos family secret that will bring the beloved
characters back together for an even bigger and Greeker wedding. Kirk Jones
(Nanny McPhee, Waking Ned Devine) directs the next chapter of the film that
will be once again produced by Rita Wilson and Playtone partners Tom Hanks
and Gary Goetzman. Paul Brooks and Steven Shareshian return to executive
produce alongside Vardalos and Scott Niemeyer. Universal Pictures will
distribute the comedy domestically and in select international territories.
MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING 2 (PG13)
THURS, March 24th PREMIERE at 6:30 PM ONLY!!
FRI, SAT & SUN: (12:45) - (4:00) - 7:15
MON thru THURS: 6:30
++++++++++++++++++++

Skipselfie.bmp

Make sure all of you pick up the Herald & Review "Best of Decatur" insert
this weekend!
See where the Best Burger, Best Pizza, Best Bar and Best of everything is,
voted by many thousands of Decatur Herald & Review readers.

You'll find out some really cool stuff!

Look for it in the Sunday, March 27th newspaper!!

++++++++++++++++++++
Did you know you can always pull up to the Avon and pick up just popcorn if
you want?
That's right!
Whenever we are open, just walk in and get some of the best popcorn in the
known universe!!
We not only don't mind, we find it a great compliment!
The Avon Theater has been YOUR locally owned & family-operated 'hometown
theater' for 100 Years THIS YEAR!!
This weekend, I'm looking for ALL of you and, especially...YOU!!
SkipJan31A.bmp- Skip Huston
COMING VERY SOON!!
LIGHTposter.jpg