[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATER NEWS---JUNE 24th, 2016

AVON THEATER 3 Skip at theAvon.com
Tue Jun 21 22:49:49 EDT 2016

PREMIERE THURS, JUNE 23rd at 8:00 PM!!
ALL PREMIERE SEATS ONLY $5.00!!!
INDY2.jpg

cid:image001.jpg at 01D1C668.61DC48E0

WEEK OF FRIDAY, JUNE 24th thru THURSDAY, JUNE 30th ONLY!!
Check out our website at: www.TheAvon.com

Trouble Seeing the Pictures in the Newsletter??
Make sure your email browser is set to “html”, not “text only”.
  <https://www.facebook.com/TheAvonTheatre>
cid:image002.jpg at 01D1C668.61DC48E0
CLICK ABOVE TO GO TO OUR FUN FACEBOOK PAGE!!

+++++++++++++++++++++
OUR "QUICK LOOK" SHOWTIME GUIDE!!
Fri, JUNE 24th thru Thurs, JUNE 30th ONLY!!
JUNE24SHOWS.bmp
+++++++++++++++++
SPECIAL $5.00 PREMIERE!!
THURS, JUNE 23rd at 8:00 PM!!
INDY2.jpg
INDEPENDENCE DAY: RESURGENCE (PG13) 120 min
We always knew they were coming back. After INDEPENDENCE DAY redefined the
event movie genre, the next epic chapter delivers global catastrophe on an
unimaginable scale. Using recovered alien technology, the nations of Earth
have collaborated on an immense defense program to protect the planet. But
nothing can prepare us for the aliens' advanced and unprecedented force.
Only the ingenuity of a few brave men and women can bring our world back
from the brink of extinction.

INDEPENDENCE DAY: RESURGENCE (PG13)
SECRET PREMIERE THURS, JUNE 23rd at 8:00 PM!
ALL PREMIERE SEATS ONLY $5.00!!
FRI: (5:00) – 8:00
SAT & SUN: (2:00) – (5:00) – 8:00
MON thru THURS: 7:15
INDEPENDENCE DAY: RESURGENCE in 3D (PG13)
FRI: *7:00 3D
SAT & SUN: (*1:00 3D) - *7:00 3D
*NO EXTRA 3D CHARGES!!
+++++++++++++++++
ONE OF THE BIGGEST MOVIES OF THE SUMMER!!
NEW FROM DISNEY & PIXAR!!
cid:image006.jpg at 01D1C668.61DC48E0
FINDING DORY (PG)  1 hr 40 min
"Finding Dory" reunites the friendly-but-forgetful blue tang fish with her
loved ones, and everyone learns a few things about the true meaning of
family along the way. The all-new big-screen adventure dives into theaters
in 2016, taking moviegoers back to the extraordinary underwater world from
the original film.
FINDING DORY (PG)
FRI: (4:15) – 7:15
SAT & SUN: (1:15) – (4:15) – 7:15
MON, TUES & WED: 7:15

FINDING DORY in RealD 3D (PG):
FRI, SAT & SUN: (*4:00 3D)

*NO EXTRA 3D CHARGES!!
++++++++++++
SPECIAL $5.00 PREMIERE!!
THURS, JUNE 30th at 7:00 PM!!
TARZANquad.jpg
THE LEGEND OF TARZAN (PG13) 1hr 49 min
It has been years since the man once known as Tarzan (Alexander Skarsgård)
left the jungles of Africa behind for a gentrified life as John Clayton III,
Lord Greystoke, with his beloved wife, Jane (Margot Robbie) at his side.
Now, he has been invited back to the Congo to serve as a trade emissary of
Parliament, unaware that he is a pawn in a deadly convergence of greed and
revenge, masterminded by the Belgian, Captain Leon Rom (Christoph Waltz).
But those behind the murderous plot have no idea what they are about to
unleash.

THE LEGEND OF TARZAN (PG13)
SECRET PREMIERE THURS, JUNE 30th at 7:00 PM!
ALL PREMIERE SEATS ONLY $5.00!!
++++++++++++
Skip pic.JPG
So, my summer film classes kicked off very well, thank you, and another
summer of my OVERLOOKED FILMS classes has begun!
You can still get in to classes, even though they have already started; just
see Ashley on Thursday before 6:30, and she will prorate your tuition for
the sessions you have missed. So, you STILL can get in! (I’m amazed so many
I have spoken to were not aware classes had started!)
++++++++++++++++++++++++
The summer movie season officially got underway with FINDING DORY, and there
is a summer of great movies ahead of us.
The only unfortunate thing about the summer movie season is we have to
double up on screens because of 2D/3D movies, and we need to leave the “Avon
movies” behind for a bit. Rest assured, we will have the “Avon movies” back
soon enough!

Meryl Streep’s new movie FLORENCE FOSTER JENKINS starts Aug. 12th, so that
is just around the corner!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Avon Theater has been YOUR locally owned & family-operated 'hometown
theater' for 100 Years THIS YEAR!!
This weekend, I'm looking for ALL of you and, especially...YOU!!
cid:image008.jpg at 01D1C668.61DC48E0- Skip Huston
MRP.bmp
Our own gourmet popcorn company
established in 1985 in Ashland, Oregon.
ALL of the fabulous popcorns The Avon