[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATER NEWS--JUNE 17th, 2016

AVON THEATER 3 Skip at theAvon.com
Tue Jun 14 21:01:59 EDT 2016

PREMIERE THURS, JUNE 16th at 7:00 PM!!
ALL PREMIERE SEATS ONLY $5.00!!!
2D or 3D-YOUR Choice!
(But.no extra 3D charge for our excellent 3D!)
DORYposter.jpg

cid:image001.jpg at 01D1C668.61DC48E0

WEEK OF FRIDAY, JUNE 17th thru THURSDAY, JUNE 23rd ONLY!!
Check out our website at: www.TheAvon.com

Trouble Seeing the Pictures in the Newsletter??
Make sure your email browser is set to "html", not "text only".
  <https://www.facebook.com/TheAvonTheatre>
cid:image002.jpg at 01D1C668.61DC48E0
CLICK ABOVE TO GO TO OUR FUN FACEBOOK PAGE!!

+++++++++++++++++++++
OUR "QUICK LOOK" SHOWTIME GUIDE!!
Fri, JUNE 17th thru Thurs, JUNE 23rd ONLY!!
JUNETIMES2016.bmp
+++++++++++++++++
ONE OF THE BIGGEST MOVIES OF THE SUMMER!!
NEW FROM DISNEY & PIXAR!!
cid:image006.jpg at 01D1C668.61DC48E0
FINDING DORY (PG)  1 hr 40 min
"Finding Dory" reunites the friendly-but-forgetful blue tang fish with her
loved ones, and everyone learns a few things about the true meaning of
family along the way. The all-new big-screen adventure dives into theaters
in 2016, taking moviegoers back to the extraordinary underwater world from
the original film.
FINDING DORY (PG)
SPECIAL $5.00 PREMIERE THURS, JUNE 16th at 7:00 PM!!
FINDING DORY (PG)

FINDING DORY in RealD 3D (PG):
FRI: (*5:00 3D) - *8:00 3D
SAT: (*2:00 3D) - (*5:00 3D) - *8:00 3D
SUN: (*2:00 3D) - (*5:00 3D)
MON, TUES & WED: *6:30 3D
*NO EXTRA 3D CHARGES!!
++++++++++++++++++++
SEQUEL TO 2014 SURPRISE HIT!!
cid:image003.jpg at 01D1C668.61DC48E0
NOW YOU SEE ME 2 (PG13)   1hr 55 min
THE FOUR HORSEMEN (Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson, Dave Franco, Lizzy
Caplan) return for a second mind-bending adventure, elevating the limits of
stage illusion to new heights and taking them around the globe. One year
after outwitting the FBI and winning the public's adulation with their Robin
Hood-style magic spectacles, the illusionists resurface for a comeback
performance in hopes of exposing the unethical practices of a tech magnate.
The man behind their vanishing act is none other than WALTER MABRY (Daniel
Radcliffe), a tech prodigy who threatens the Horsemen into pulling off their
most impossible heist yet. Their only hope is to perform one last
unprecedented stunt to clear their names and reveal the mastermind behind it
all.

NOW YOU SEE ME 2 (PG13)
MON, TUES & WED: 6:30 (ENDS WEDNESDAY!!)
++++++++++++
SPECIAL $5.00 PREMIERE!!
THURS, JUNE 23rd at 7:00 PM!!
INDY2.jpg
INDEPENDENCE DAY: RESURGENCE (PG13) 120 min
We always knew they were coming back. After INDEPENDENCE DAY redefined the
event movie genre, the next epic chapter delivers global catastrophe on an
unimaginable scale. Using recovered alien technology, the nations of Earth
have collaborated on an immense defense program to protect the planet. But
nothing can prepare us for the aliens' advanced and unprecedented force.
Only the ingenuity of a few brave men and women can bring our world back
from the brink of extinction.

INDEPENDENCE DAY: RESURGENCE (PG13)
SECRET PREMIERE THURS, JUNE 23rd at 8:00 PM!
ALL PREMIERE SEATS ONLY $5.00!!
++++++++++++
Skippy.jpg
Film Classes resume 6:30 THURSDAY, June 16th!!
I hope I see many of you there!!

It's the 16th year for our OVERLOOKED FILMS series!!
Enrollment is $80 for 8 weeks of Thursday @ 6:30 movie buff fun!
Its too late to mail your enrollment, so come to class Thurs at 6:30, and
we'll get you enrolled.

The Avon Theater has been YOUR locally owned & family-operated 'hometown
theater' for 100 Years THIS YEAR!!
This weekend, I'm looking for ALL of you and, especially...YOU!!
cid:image008.jpg at 01D1C668.61DC48E0- Skip Huston
3750moon.jpg