[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATER NEWS APRIL 22nd, 2016

AVON THEATER 3 Skip at theAvon.com
Wed Apr 20 13:57:56 EDT 2016

Sneak Premiere Thurs, April 21st at 7:00 PM
All PREMIERE SHOWS ONLY $5.00!!

HUNTSMANquad.jpg

NEWSLETTERTOPPER.jpg

WEEK OF FRIDAY, APRIL 22nd thru THURSDAY, APRIL 28th ONLY!!
Check out our website at: www.TheAvon.com

Trouble Seeing the Pictures in the Newsletter??
Make sure your email browser is set to "html", not "text only".
  <https://www.facebook.com/TheAvonTheatre> FBlogo1.jpg
CLICK ABOVE TO GO TO OUR FUN FACEBOOK PAGE!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
HELP WANTED!!
The Avon Theater is HIRING!!
Are you ready for a glamorous job in show-biz??
Qualifications:
* Must have own transportation
* Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
* Prefer a student, but will consider all ages
* If a student, we need one NOT leaving the area for college in the Fall
(High School, Richland, Millikin are OK!)
This is year-round employment, NOT only summer help!!
    APPLY IN-PERSON AT THE AVON THEATER ONLY!!
                           (NO PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS, PLEASE!)
See General Manager ASHLEY PETTY Tues thru Sat after 6PM

+++++++++++++++++++++
OUR "QUICK LOOK" SHOWTIME GUIDE!!
Fri, APRIL 22nd thru Thurs, APRIL 28th ONLY!!
TIMESAPRIL22ndTIMES.bmp
++++++++++++++++++++
DISNEY'S NEW VISION!!
JUNGLEposter.jpg

THE JUNGLE BOOK (PG)  1 hr 45 min
An orphan boy is raised in the jungle with the help of a pack of wolves, a
bear, and a black panther.
A classic family tale now told in a new vision from Disney.
(By the way: EXCELLENT 3D too!)
THE JUNGLE BOOK (PG)
FRI: (*4:00 3D) - 7:00
SAT & SUN: (1:00) - (*4:00 3D) - 7:00
MON thru THURS: 6:30
*NO EXTRA 3D CHARGES!!
+++++++++++++++++
AVON "MUST-SEE" DISCOVERY!!
MIDNIGHTquad.jpg
MIDNIGHT SPECIAL (PG13)  1 hr 52 min
Michael Shannon, Joel Edgerton, and Kirsten Dunst star in writer/director
Jeff Nichols' drama about a father and his eight-year-old son who go on the
lam upon discovering that the boy possesses mysterious powers.
Midnight Special's intriguing mysteries. the journey is ambitious,
entertaining, and terrifically acted.

MIDNIGHT SPECIAL (PG13)
+++++++++++++++++++++
HUNTSMANposter.jpg

THE HUNTSMAN: WINTER'S WAR (PG13)  1 hr 54 min
Freya the Ice Queen (Emily Blunt) brings her sister Ravenna (Charlize
Theron) back to life, and the powerful evil siblings plan to conquer the
Enchanted Forest. Only the Huntsman (Chris Hemsworth) and his secret lover
Sara (Jessica Chastain) can stop them in this sequel continuing the
inventive twist on the Snow White fable.

THE HUNTSMAN: WINTER'S WAR (PG13)
+++++++++++++
SkipOldPic.JPG
Please take note of our "Help Wanted" ad placed twice in this newsletter.
It is a very rare thing we reach out for staff members; most of our people
stay for many years, and subsequent openings are then filled by referrals or
networking.
We need to replace some long-time staffers who are leaving on the best of
terms, and  "movin' on up!".

Read the qualifications in the ad carefully. There is no wiggle room or grey
area in those stipulations.

If you, or a relative or friend think this would be of interest, get in ASAP
to see our GM, Ashley!
We do have a few candidates right now, but we're giving it a little more
time to see who else is out there.

But, please no phone calls or emails. Job candidates MUST come in person!

A part of the fabulous Avon Theater team could be YOURS!!

+++++++++++
Did you know you can always pull up to the Avon and pick up just popcorn if
you want?
That's right!
Whenever we are open, just walk in and get some of the best popcorn in the
known universe!!
We not only don't mind, we find it a great compliment!
+++++++++++
The Avon Theater has been YOUR locally owned & family-operated 'hometown
theater' for 100 Years THIS YEAR!!
This weekend, I'm looking for ALL of you and, especially...YOU!!
SkipTan.bmp- Skip Huston
++++++++++++++++++++++
HELP WANTED!!
The Avon Theater is HIRING!!
Are you ready for a glamorous job in show-biz??
Qualifications:
* Must have own transportation
* Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
* Prefer a student, but will consider all ages
* If a student, we need one NOT leaving for college in the Fall (High
School, Richland, Millikin are OK!)
This is year-round employment, NOT for summer help!!