[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATER NEWS April 15th, 2016

AVON THEATER 3 Skip at theAvon.com
Wed Apr 13 14:49:10 EDT 2016

Sneak Premiere Thurs, April 14th at 7:00 PM
All PREMIERE SHOWS ONLY $5.00!! (3D or 2D)
(No Extra 3D Charges!!)

JUNGLEBOOKbANNER.jpg

NEWSLETTERTOPPER.jpg

WEEK OF FRIDAY, APRIL 15th thru THURSDAY, APRIL 21st ONLY!!
Check out our website at: www.TheAvon.com

Trouble Seeing the Pictures in the Newsletter??
Make sure your email browser is set to "html", not "text only".
  <https://www.facebook.com/TheAvonTheatre> FBlogo1.jpg
CLICK ABOVE TO GO TO OUR FUN FACEBOOK PAGE!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
HELP WANTED!!
The Avon Theater is HIRING!!
Are you ready for a glamorous job in show-biz??
Qualifications:
* Must have own transportation
* Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
* Prefer a student, but will consider all ages
* Preferably a student NOT leaving for college in the Fall (High School,
Richland, Millikin are OK!)
    APPLY IN-PERSON AT THE AVON THEATER ONLY!!
                           (NO PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS, PLEASE!)
See General Manager ASHLEY PETTY--> Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat after 6PM

+++++++++++++++++++++
OUR "QUICK LOOK" SHOWTIME GUIDE!!
Fri, APRIL 15th thru Thurs, APRIL 21st ONLY!!
HRAPRIL15.bmp
++++++++++++++++++++
DISNEY'S NEW VISION!!
Sneak Premiere Thurs, April 14th at 7:00 PM
All PREMIERE SHOWS ONLY $5.00!! (3D or 2D)
JUNGLEposter.jpg

THE JUNGLE BOOK (PG)  1 hr 45 min
An orphan boy is raised in the jungle with the help of a pack of wolves, a
bear, and a black panther.
A classic family tale now told in a new vision from Disney.
(By the way: EXCELLENT 3D too!)
THE JUNGLE BOOK (PG)
$5.00 SNEAK PREMIERE THURS, APRIL 14th at 7:00 PM!!
FRI: (4:00) - 7:00 - *8:00 3D
SAT & SUN: (1:00) - *(2:00 3D) - (4:00) - 7:00 - *8:00 3D
MON thru THURS: 6:30 - *7:15 3D
+++++++++++++++++
THE HANK WILLIAMS MOVIE!!
LIGHTposter.jpg
I SAW THE LIGHT (R)  2 hr 3 min
I SAW THE LIGHT, the story of the legendary country western singer Hank
Williams, who in his brief life created one of the greatest bodies of work
in American music. The film chronicles his meteoric rise to fame and its
ultimately tragic effect on his health and personal life. Written and
directed by Marc Abraham, I SAW THE LIGHT is based on Colin Escott's
award-winning biography and stars Tom Hiddleston,
I SAW THE LIGHT (R)
+++++++++++++++++++++
LAST THREE DAYS!!
SALLY FIELD IS BACK!!
.and Avon audiences LOVE this movie!
hello_my_name_is_doris.jpg
HELLO, MY NAME IS DORIS (R-language)  1 hr 35 min
When Doris Miller meets John Fremont, her company's hip new art director,
sparks fly-at least for Doris. In the cluttered house she shared with her
late mother, Doris mines the Internet for information on her one-and-only,
guided by the 13-year-old granddaughter of her best pal Roz. When Doris
begins showing up at John's regular haunts, she wins over his Williamsburg
friends. Her new life brings Doris a thrilling perspective, but also creates
a rift between her and her longtime friends and family, who believe she's
making a fool of herself over a guy half her age. Eager for all the
experiences she has missed out on, Doris throws caution to the wind and
follows her heart for the very first time.

Hello, My Name Is Doris is immeasurably elevated by Sally Field's remarkable
performance in the title role, which overpowers a surfeit of stereotypical
indie quirk.

HELLO, MY NAME IS DORIS (R- language)
FRI, SAT & SUN: (5:00)
+++++++++++++
SkipRayBan.bmp
It seems lately we've had a whole gaggle of people who think our famous
Gourmet Popcorns come from Del's!!
This just ain't true!

While it is a compliment to be compared favorably with such a treasured
institution as Del's Popcorn, ALL OF OUR POPCORN, CHEESECORNS, CARAMEL CORNS
AND MULTI-FLAVORED GOURMET POPCORNS ARE MADE RIGHT AT THE AVON!!!
We have a popcorn kitchen in the Twins that my daughter, Melissa Rinchiuso,
slaves over every week to grind out those incredible flavors!
Melissa has been raised around Gourmet Popcorn since she was 4 years old,
when my wife and I had a popcorn shop in Ashland, Oregon.
She KNOWS popcorn backwards and forwards.
(In fact, since she is almost 36 years old, that gives her more than THIRTY
YEARS experience in the official snack food of the state of Illinois!)
Popcorn is like Chili; everyone seems to think they make the best.
But, there is a good reason we get orders for Avon Popcorn from all over the
country!

So, remember: THE AVON THEATER MAKES THEIR OWN POPCORNS!!

Do we make THE BEST??? You decide.
+++++++++++
Did you know you can always pull up to the Avon and pick up just popcorn if
you want?
That's right!
Whenever we are open, just walk in and get some of the best popcorn in the
known universe!!
We not only don't mind, we find it a great compliment!
+++++++++++
The Avon Theater has been YOUR locally owned & family-operated 'hometown
theater' for 100 Years THIS YEAR!!
This weekend, I'm looking for ALL of you and, especially...YOU!!
SkipTan.bmp- Skip Huston
++++++++++++++++++++++
COMING APRIL 22nd!!
HUNTSMANposter.jpg
+++++++++++++++
HELP WANTED!!
The Avon Theater is HIRING!!
Are you ready for a glamorous job in show-biz??
Qualifications:
* Must have own transportation
* Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
* Prefer a student, but will consider all ages
* Preferably a student NOT leaving for college in the Fall (High School,
Richland, Millikin are OK!)
    APPLY IN-PERSON AT THE AVON THEATER ONLY!!
                           (NO PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS, PLEASE!)
See General Manager ASHLEY PETTY Tues, Wed or Thurs after 6PM