[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATER NEWS---THANSGIVING 2015

AVON THEATER 3 Skip at theAvon.com
Wed Nov 25 11:48:55 EST 2015

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
Look for Special Movie Pass Sale Info Below!!

NEWSLETTERTOPPER.jpg

WEEK OF FRIDAY, NOV. 27th thru THURSDAY, DEC. 3rd ONLY!!
Check out our website at: www.TheAvon.com

 <https://www.facebook.com/TheAvonTheatre> FBlogo1.jpg
CLICK ABOVE TO GO TO OUR FUN FACEBOOK PAGE!!
+++++++++++++++++++++
OUR "QUICK LOOK" SHOWTIME GUIDE!!
Fri, NOV. 27th thru Thurs, Dec. 3rd ONLY!!
TURKEYTIMES.JPG
+++++++++++++++++++++

NEW FROM PIXAR!!

FAMILY HOLIDAY TREAT!!
GOODDINOposterA.jpg
THE GOOD DINOSAUR (PG) 1 hr. 40 min.
"The Good Dinosaur" asks the question: What if the asteroid that forever
changed life on Earth missed the planet completely and giant dinosaurs never
became extinct? Pixar Animation Studios takes you on an epic journey into
the world of dinosaurs where an Apatosaurus named Arlo makes an unlikely
human friend. While traveling through a harsh and mysterious landscape, Arlo
learns the power of confronting his fears and discovers what he is truly
capable of.

THE GOOD DINOSAUR (PG)
THURS (Thanksgiving Day): (4:45) - 7:45 in 3D
FRI & SAT: (12:30) - (3:30) - (5:00 in 3D) - 6:30
SUN: (12:30) - (3:30) - (5:00 in 3D)
MON thru THURS: 6:30

+++++++++++++++++++++

HERE IS THE BIG ONE!!
HUNGERB.jpg
THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY Part 2 (PG13) 2 hr. 17 min.
With the nation of Panem in a full scale war, Katniss confronts President
Snow [Donald Sutherland] in the final showdown. Teamed with a group of her
closest friends including Gale [Liam Hemsworth], Finnick [Sam Claflin], and
Peeta [Josh Hutcherson] Katniss goes off on a mission with the unit from
District 13 as they risk their lives to liberate the citizens of Panem, and
stage an assassination attempt on President Snow who has become increasingly
obsessed with destroying her. The mortal traps, enemies, and moral choices
that await Katniss will challenge her more than any arena she faced in The
Hunger Games.

THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY Part 2  (PG13)
THURS (Thanksgiving Day): (4:15) - 7:30

FRI & SAT: (1:15) - (4:30) - 7:45
+++++++++++++++++++++
SECRETposterA.jpg
SECRET IN THEIR EYES (PG13) 1 hr. 51 min.
A tight-knit team of rising investigators - Ray (Chiwetel Ejiofor) and Jess
(Julia Roberts), along with their supervisor Claire (Nicole Kidman) - is
suddenly torn apart when they discover that Jess's teenage daughter has been
brutally and inexplicably murdered. Now, thirteen years later, after
obsessively searching every day for the elusive killer, Ray finally uncovers
a new lead that he's certain can permanently resolve the case, nail the
vicious murderer, and bring long-desired closure to his team. No one is
prepared, however, for the shocking, unspeakable secret that will reveal the
enduring, destructive effects of personal vengeance on the human soul.

SECRET IN THEIR EYES (PG13)
THURS (Thanksgiving Day): (5:00) - 8:00

FRI & SAT: (2:00) - 8:00
SUN: (2:00)

MON thru THURS: 7:15
+++++++++++++++++++++

Skip pic.JPG

Here is a "SECRET SALE"!!
I was only going to put this on our FaceBook page, but I thought I would let
you all know too!!

UNTIL SUNDAY, we have our 4-Movie Red Pass on sale for ONLY $20!!

Buy as many as you want. No restrictions. Good for ALL movies!!

Great Christmas Gifts or stocking stuffers!

Just come to our box office and ask for "the RED pass"!!     REDpass.JPG

The Avon Theater has been YOUR locally owned & family-operated 'hometown
theater' for almost 100 Years!!
This weekend, I'm looking for you and you and...YOU!!
SkipTan.bmp- Skip Huston
SNEAK PREMIERE!! 7:00 PM THURS, DEC. 17th!!!

TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
STARWARSposterA.jpg