[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATER NEWS---FEB. 20th, 2015

AVON THEATER 3 Skip at theAvon.com
Wed Feb 18 14:19:41 EST 2015

 STARTS FRI, FEB. 20th!!
"Best Actress" Oscar Nominee!!

ALICEbanner.JPG

NEWSLETTERTOPPER.jpg

WEEK OF FRIDAY, FEB. 20th thru THURSDAY,  FEB. 26th ONLY!!
Check out our website at: www.TheAvon.com

facebook_logo.jpg>>>Click this link: http://www.facebook.com/TheAvonTheatre
OUR "QUICK LOOK" SHOWTIME GUIDE!!
SHOWS0220.JPG

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"BEST ACTRESS" Oscar Nomination!!oscarman.bmp
One-Week-Only!!
ALICEposter.jpg

STILL ALICE (PG13)   Drama  (1 hr 41 min--not including 8 to 12 min of
previews)
Alice Howland, happily married with three grown children, is a renowned
linguistics professor who starts to forget words. When she receives a
diagnosis of Early-Onset Alzheimer's Disease, Alice and her family find
their bonds thoroughly tested. Her struggle to stay connected to who she
once was is frightening, heartbreaking, and inspiring.

Elevated by a gripping performance from Julianne Moore, Still Alice is a
heartfelt drama that honors its delicate themes with bravery and
sensitivity.

STILL ALICE (PG13)
(Brackets denote $6.50 "Bargain Matinees")

MON, TUES & WED: 6:30  (Ends Wednesday)
+++++++++++++++++++++
2nd SMASH WEEK!!

GREYquad.jpg
FIFTY SHADES OF GREY (R)   Romance/Adult Content  (1 hr 50 min --not
including 8 to 12 min of previews)
E.L. James' kinky best-seller gets the big screen treatment with this
Universal Pictures/Focus Features co-production. The steamy tale details a
masochistic relationship between a college student and a businessman, whose
desires for extreme intimacy pen from secrets in his past.

FIFTY SHADES OF GREY (R)
(Brackets denote $6.50 "Bargain Matinees")

++++++++++++++++++++
KINGSMANbanner.bmp

KINGSMAN: The Secret Service (R)   Mystery/Suspense  (1 hr 40 min--not
including 8 to 12 min of previews)
Based upon the acclaimed comic book and directed by Matthew Vaughn ( X-Men
First Class), Kingsman: The Secret Service tells the story of a super-secret
spy organization that recruits an unrefined but promising street kid into
the agency's ultra-competitive training program just as a global threat
emerges from a twisted tech genius.

Stylish, subversive, and above all fun, Kingsman: The Secret Service finds
director Matthew Vaughn sending up the spy genre with gleeful abandon.

KINGSMAN: The Secret Service (R)
(Brackets denote $6.50 "Bargain Matinees")

+++++++++++++++++++++
STARTS FRI, FEB. 27th!!
One of the BEST New Movies You'll See in a LONG time!!
VIOLENTquad.jpg

+++++++++++++++++++++
Skip pic.JPG

This past weekend, we had a lot of new people who were quite impressed at
the array of snack items we carry that most other theaters don't! (Our
prices are lower, and our quality is better; how crazy is that?)

So, I decided I would remind you of some of the delicious items you can get
on our extended menu!

ALL BEEF HOT-DOGS. Very high quality Vienna Beef dogs. Only $3 or 2 for $5.

SOFT PRETZEL BITES. You get a mountain of these with melted cheese or
mustard for dipping. Still Only $4
BACON POPCORN.  REAL Bacon and REAL garlic butter, mixed to perfection with
our great popcorn. Only $5
CARAMEL CORN. Made right in our own popcorn kitchens!  Only $4
MR. POPCORN CANDY CORNS: Our popcorn chef, Melissa, whips up wicked &
addicting concoctions every week! Only $4
AVON STYLE: Our homemade Caramel corn, with our incredible Cheddar and
Butter corn. ALL SIZES AVAILABLE
AVON CHEEZECORNS: We don't use the cheap "shake on" style, we use REAL
melted cheese coated on our popcorn! Fabulous!
MACHO NACHOS: Try our nachos with our premium cheese. Add Jalapenos, and a
dash of Sriracha sauce to your cheese! WOW!! $4

PLUS.we carry BOTH Pepsi and Coke products!!!

And guess what?? There is even MORE!!

The Avon Theater has been YOUR locally owned & family-operated 'hometown
theater' for almost 100 Years!!
This weekend, I'm looking for you and you and...YOU!!
SkipTan.bmp- Skip Huston