[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATER NEWS---Feb. 6th, 2015

AVON THEATER 3 Skip at theAvon.com
Wed Feb 4 14:32:17 EST 2015

 NEWSLETTERTOPPER.jpg

WEEK OF FRIDAY, FEB. 6th thru THURSDAY,  FEB. 12th ONLY!!
Check out our NEW & REDESIGNED website at: www.TheAvon.com

FBtiny.bmp>>>Click this link: http://www.facebook.com/TheAvonTheatre
OUR "QUICK LOOK" SHOWTIME GUIDE!!
SHOWS206.JPG

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
BIGGEST MOVIE IN THE WORLD!!
NOMINATED FOR 6 OSCARS

.including "Best Picture" & "Best Actor"
AMERICANSNIPERposter2.jpg

AMERICAN SNIPER (R)   Drama/Action/Adventure  (2 hr 14 min --not including 8
to 12 min of previews)
>From director Clint Eastwood comes "American Sniper," starring Bradley
Cooper as Chris Kyle, the most lethal sniper in U.S. military history. But
there was much more to this true American hero than his skill with a rifle.
U.S. Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle is sent to Iraq with only one mission: to
protect his brothers-in-arms. His pinpoint accuracy saves countless lives on
the battlefield and, as stories of his courageous exploits spread, he earns
the nickname "Legend." However, his reputation is also growing behind enemy
lines, putting a price on his head and making him a prime target of
insurgents. Despite the danger, as well as the toll on his family at home,
Chris serves through four harrowing tours of duty in Iraq, becoming
emblematic of the SEAL creed to "leave no man behind." But upon returning
home, Chris finds that it is the war he can't leave behind.