[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATER NEWS---DEC. 25th, 2015

AVON THEATER 3 Skip at theAvon.com
Thu Dec 24 13:16:54 EST 2015

  FRONTXMAS.JPG

NEWSLETTERTOPPER.jpg

WEEK OF FRIDAY, DEC. 25th thru THURSDAY, DEC. 31st ONLY!!
Check out our website at: www.TheAvon.com

 <https://www.facebook.com/TheAvonTheatre> FBlogo1.jpg
CLICK ABOVE TO GO TO OUR FUN FACEBOOK PAGE!!
+++++++++++++++++++++
OUR "QUICK LOOK" SHOWTIME GUIDE!!
Fri, Dec. 25th thru Thurs, Dec. 31st ONLY!!
XMASEVESHOWPROOF.JPG

++++++++++++++++++++
THE BIGGEST MOVIE IN HISTORY!!
SWFORCEPOSTERAAA.jpg
STAR WARS: The Force Awakens (PG13)   2 hrs 16min
The Star Wars saga continues with this seventh entry -- the first under the
Walt Disney Co. umbrella. The film will act as the start of a new trilogy
set after the events of Return of the Jedi. J.J. Abrams directs from a
script by Michael Arndt. ~ Jeremy Wheeler,

STAR WARS: The Force Awakens (PG13)
FRI, SAT & SUN: (2:00) - *(4:00 3D) - 8:00
MON, TUES & WED: (5:00) - 8:00
THURS (New Year's Eve): (2:00) - (5:00) - 8:00
*No Extra 3D Charge For Our Excellent 3D!

.         ++++++++++++++++++++
A "FEEL GOOD" TRUE STORY!!
JOYposter.jpg
JOY (PG13)   2 hrs
JOY is the wild true story of Joy Mangano and her Italian-American family
across four generations centered on the girl who becomes the woman who
founds a business dynasty by inventing the Miracle Mop and becomes a
matriarch in her own right. Betrayal, treachery, the loss of innocence and
the scars of love, pave the road in this intense emotional and human comedy
about becoming a true boss of family and enterprise facing a world of
unforgiving commerce. Allies become adversaries and adversaries become
allies, both inside and outside the family, as Joy's inner life and fierce
imagination carry her through the storm she faces. Jennifer Lawrence stars,
with Robert De Niro, Bradley Cooper, Edgar Ramirez, Isabella Rossellini,
Diane Ladd, and Virginia Madsen. Like David O. Russell's previous films, Joy
defies genre to tell a story of family, loyalty, and love. ,

.         JOY (PG13)
FRI, SAT & SUN: (1:00) - (5:00) - 7:00
MON, TUES & WED: (4:00) - 7:00
THURS (New Year's Eve): (1:00) - (4:00) - 7:00
+++++++++++++++++++++
FUN COMEDY FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!!
DADDYposterA.jpg
DADDY'S HOME (PG13)   96 min.
A mild-mannered radio executive strives to become the best stepdad to his
wife's two children, but complications ensue when their freewheeling and
freeloading real father arrives, forcing him to compete for the affection of
the kids.
DADDY'S HOME (PG13)
FRI, SAT & SUN: (1:15) - (4:15) - 7:15
MON, TUES & WED: (4:15) - 7:15
THURS (New Year's Eve): (1:15) - (4:15) - 7:15
+++++++++++++++++++++

Skip pic.JPG

NOW YOU CAN GET THE AVON'S "Mr. Popcorn" GOURMET CANDY CORNS DELIVERED TO
YOUR HOME!!
 <http://www.avonmrpopcorn.com/> Mr. P logo.bmp
                We started making our own caramel corn and flavored corn in
2006, I instantly fell in love with the creation and cooking of the popcorn.
Countless hours have been spent researching, creating and perfecting these
flavors and nothing is more gratifying then being at the Avon and seeing
people enjoy what I have made.  For the last few years I have wanted to find
a way to get the popcorn to more people but the logistics never worked out.
That was until now and with the introduction of our popcorn subscription
box.  For only $18/month, we will cook, package and ship up to 4 different
flavors to your door. You can either pick a 6 month subscription or go month
to month, the choice is up to you.  Go to www.avonmrpopcorn.com
<http://www.avonmrpopcorn.com/>  for more details.
Merry Christmas!!
Melissa Rinchiuso
(Popcorn Chef and Skip & Sue's daughter)

JUST CLICK THE MR. POPCORN LOGO ABOVE AND YOU'LL BE TAKEN RIGHT TO THE NEW
WEBSITE!!
The Avon Theater has been YOUR locally owned & family-operated 'hometown
theater' for almost 100 Years!!
This Christmas weekend, I'm looking for you and you and...YOU!!
SkipTan.bmp- Skip Huston