[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATER EXTRA! EXTRA!

AVON THEATER 3 Skip at theAvon.com
Tue Jan 7 13:32:09 EST 2014

AVON THEATER EXTRA! EXTRA!

Hiya Avonians!
I hope you've been staying safe and warm!
We'll be back open tonight, and here is some VERY important news:

Due to studio obligations of 2 new movies coming in this FRIDAY, we have to let Judi Dench's PHILOMENA (PG13) and Robert Redford's ALL IS LOST (PG13) both go after this THURSDAY'S showings!

I know with the Sun and Mon closing due to the winter storm, this gave you less than a week to see these, but, we can't control Mother Nature (if we could, I'd have it in the 80's all year round!)

Try and get to PHILOMENA OR ALL IS LOST in the next three evenings!
They both play in the Twins at 6:30 on Tues, Wed & Thurs, and then...they are GONE!!!

Thanks, folks!
Your regular newsletter is coming soon!