[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATER NEWS---

AVON THEATER 3 Skip at theAvon.com
Tue Sep 3 13:01:01 EDT 2013

SAVE THE DATES!! We want to show you our new DIGITAL SOUND & PROJECTION with REAL-D 3D!! Starting this FRIDAY, SEPT. 6th for ONE-WEEK-ONLY you can see "JURASSIC PARK 3D" ALL SEATS ONLY $5.00 and FREE 3D!!!! Bring everyone you can find! Bring your kids, bring your parents, bring your neighbors!!! At $5.00 plus FREE 3D, its even better than a Tightwad Tuesday!

ONE-WEEK-ONLY starting FRIDAY, SEPT. 6th!!
ALL SEATS ONLY $5.00 with FREE 3D!!!!!!!!