[Avon-theatre-news] CORRECTION!!!

AVON THEATER 3 Skip at theAvon.com
Fri Apr 19 12:24:39 EDT 2013

Hiya, Folks!

Last week when I mentioned the Herald & Review had stopped doing movie reviews, I was wrong.

They just didn't have space last week with all the other stuff that was written about.

So, today, they caught up on last week's reviews and this weeks!
(Including a THREE-AND-A-HALF star review for our "42" and a THREE star review for our "The Place Beyond the Pines").

So, setting the record straight here.

Come See Me This Weekend!
I got the corn popped, the real buttah melted, the hot-dogs steamin', the soft pretzel bites cookin', and the WhiteCastle burgers ready to slide!