[Avon-theatre-news] TIGHTWAD TUESDAY IS BACK!!!

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Mon May 7 13:33:24 EDT 2012

Summer's here and the time is right for...TIGHTWAD TUESDAY!!
The return of our krazy summer-only promo that drives the "other guys" insane!! Because, every Tuesday, all summer long, all shows are only $4.50!! WHAT??!! That's right: $4.50!! Forget all the phony-baloney weekday "promotions" that the "other guys" try...THIS IS THE REAL THING!! TIGHTWAD TUESDAY is back!!

That's right! $4.50 for all shows on Tuesday! Remember we usually don't open during the day on Tuesdays, so we are talking nighttime shows (which is an even better bargain!). This week, you can see THE AVENGERS at 7 PM Tuesday for ONLY $4.50!!! Spread the word!