[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATER EXTRA! EXTRA!

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Mon Mar 5 13:18:07 EST 2012

AVON THEATER EXTRA! EXTRA!
Read All About It!
In last week's admittedly shortened newsletter, we didn't mention any "Coming Soon"'s because we were right in the midst of making some last-minute deals for this Friday's new movies, and didn't have the full info yet.
BUT, NOW WE DO!

STARTS FRIDAY, MARCH 9th!
Two New Movies for ALL of the Avon crowd!

JOHN CARTER OF MARS (PG13)

>From the legendary series of books by Tarzan author Edgar Rice Burroughs comes the first of the John Carter sagas! There have been attempts to film these books for over a 100 years (!!!), but this is what is hoped will be the beginning of a new movie franchise!
Truth be told, it is only with today's technology that these incredible stories could be filmed with some credibility.
Look for further info and showtimes in this week's newsletter on Wednesday or Thursday.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-AND-FOR THE AVON ART FILM CROWD!!

W./E. (R) (Wallis & Edward; the incredible true romance that shocked the world!)

It is still rather mind-boggling to think this story really happened!
For those of you who loved THE KING'S SPEECH, look at this as a "prequel" to the events portrayed in that film.
What would YOU give up for your one true love?
What would YOU not give up under any circumstance?
Is there any boundary?
What if YOU were the King of England?
Would YOU give up your throne for your lady love?
THIS STORY IS TRUE, FOLKS!
More details and showtimes in this week's newsletter coming to your "in box" on Wednesday or Thursday.
Thanks, AVONIANS!!
-Skip