[Avon-theatre-news] I GOOFED!!

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Wed Jan 11 13:42:09 EST 2012

Yes, even the old "Head Honcho" is not incapable of error (now, there's the understatement of the year!)
I forgot to delete an old portion of the blurb for "The Descendants" in today's newsletter.

Sorry about that!

I have no hidden agenda there, except I think I was right when I said George Clooney will win the Best Actor Oscar for it.

I also think I am right when I say WAR HORSE, which will be playing for another week, will win the "Best Picture" Oscar!

As far as "Best Actress" Oscar? We'll wait and see Meryl Streep performance as Margaret Thatcher in our EXCLUSIVE presentation of THE IRON LADY starting FRIDAY!

Only I could turn a mea culpa for an error into a promo piece, huh?

-Skippy
               (recent photo)