[Avon-theatre-news] AVON HOLIDAY NEWS EXTRA!!

AVON THEATER 3 Skip at theAvon.com
Tue Dec 18 13:25:29 EST 2012

AVON THEATER HOLIDAY NEWS EXTRA!!
Your regular newsletter will be coming later this week, but we wanted to make sure you were aware of some important news this holiday season at the Avon Theater!

1.) THIS THURSDAY, DEC. 20th: The final of our 2 FREE holiday movies with HOME ALONE (PG)! FREE! No ticket needed! We have 700 seats, so bring everyone you know!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2.) You still have a few days left to get AVON GIFT CERTIFICATES & SEASON PASSES!!
Here are the options we have available this year:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
3.) We will be CLOSED on CHRISTMAS EVE, Dec. 24th! So get in THIS WEEK to get your Avon holiday gift options!
There won't be anyone there on CHRISTMAS EVE to sell you anything! (except the ghoooosts!)
4.) We will re-open on CHRISTMAS DAY with not only THE HOBBIT, but these two new holiday movies:

LES MISERABLES (PG13)    &  Billy Crystal and Bette Midler in PARENTAL GUIDANCE (PG)
5.) Our NEW YEAR'S EVE tradition continues with a special showing of the musical THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA (PG13)
Ring in 2013 with THE AVON and the music of the night!
THE PHANTOM starts promptly NEW YEAR'S EVE at 9:30 PM. All Seats $5.00 (No passes please)

Also, watch for extended showtimes and weekday matinees during the holiday season!
Seeya in the newsletter later this week!