[Avon-theatre-news] EXTRA! EXTRA!

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Wed Aug 22 17:19:29 EDT 2012

JUST CONFIRMED FOR WEDNESDAY, AUG. 29th!!
LAWLESS (R)

This powerhouse movie set in the 1930's bootlegging prohibition era, stars many of the hottest new stars including TOM HARDY, SHIA LaBEOUF, JESSICA CHASTAIN and veterans like GARY OLDMAN & GUY PIERCE. There's nothing like a good ol' gangster movie to go with your popcorn! "GoodFellas" in the woods! HaHaHa!

Obviously, this changes the next week weekday showtime schedule previously announced today in your newsletter!

We'll send you a correction soon, but the showtimes announced for THIS COMING WEEKEND are still A-OK!
Its the MON thru THURS times for NEXT WEEK that will change!

Sorry, but we just this minute heard from the studio we had this hot movie booked!