[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATER EXTRA! EXTRA!

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Mon Apr 30 23:09:10 EDT 2012

OPENS THURSDAY AT MIDNIGHT!!
ALL MIDNIGHT SHOW SEATS $10 (No Passes Please!)
ADVANCE TICKETS NOW ON SALE! (Box-Office opens 6 PM)
SHOWTIMES FOR REGULAR PRICE SHOWS STARTING FRIDAY!!
Our prices are STILL $5.75 for all shows before 6 PM!!
After 6 PM: $7.50 for ADULTS & $5.75 for Seniors (60 and over) and Children 12 & under.

Check out the "other guys" prices, and you know you'll want to stick with your hometown theater, THE AVON!!

See you in our regular newsletter later this week!