[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATER EXTRA! EXTRA!

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Tue Apr 3 17:28:10 EDT 2012

AVON THEATER EXTRA! EXTRA!
New Spring Richland-at-the-Avon film classes start this THURSDAY @ 6:30!!
That's right, our new 6-week course "6 CLASSIC COMEDIES" will start THURSDAY!!
"6 CLASSIC COMEDIES"
Starts Thursdays, April 5 to May 10
6 weeks of comedy!!
Time:  6:30 – 9:00 p.m.
Cost:  $60
Register today:  (217) 875-7211, Ext. 265
FLYERS AND REGISTRATION FORMS IN AVON LOBBIES!!
YOU CAN ALSO SIGN UP THE FIRST NIGHT OF CLASS TOO!!
(JUST COME A LITTLE EARLY IF YOU WANT TO DO IT THAT WAY!!)
Are you ready for comedies that make you laugh out loud?  How about the best popcorn in town?  If you are, join us for a 6-week film class on the comedies that made the film industry stand up and take note!  As is always the case in the Richland-at-the-Avon film classes, the films to be shown are never disclosed before and always an element of surprise...

FAQ (frequently asked questions)

Q: Will these comedies be "family friendly"?