[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATER GIFT OPTIONS!!

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Tue Nov 22 18:21:48 EST 2011

NEW AVON THEATER GIFT OPTIONS!!

New for 2011 are the following holiday gift options!

1.) $10.00: Our NEW 2-Movie Pass! This is up to a $15.00 value, and entitles the bearer admission to TWO movies at any time! May be used all at once or split up over 2 visits.

2.) $20.00: Our NEW 4-Movie Pass! This is up to a $30.00 value, and entitles the bearer admission to FOUR movies at any time! May be used all at once or split over up to 4 visits.

-or-

2A.) $20.00: Our standard $20.00 gift certificate.

3.) $50.00: Our VIP PASS that is good for TEN MOVIES! This is up to a $75.00 value, and can be used for up to FOUR admissions per visit.

These new passes replace all gift certificates with the exception of the $20.00.
The new passes are a higher value, and much quicker and more convenient to use!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, FOLKS!!