[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATER NEWS---DEC. 30th, 2011

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Wed Dec 28 19:57:18 EST 2011

SPECIAL HOLIDAY NEWSLETTER!!

We'll be back next week with the standard newsletter you all know and love, but this week, like last week, we are just giving you the bare bones.
I know you have much more to do to get ready for the New Year's Celebration, so far be it to me to distract you.

SHOWTIMES FOR FRIDAY, DEC. 30th thru THURSDAY, JAN. 5th:

WAR HORSE (PG13)
(Showtimes in brackets denote $5.75 "Bargain Matinees")
FRI: (4:15) - 7:30
SAT: (1:00) - (4:15)  (No night show on New Year's Eve so we can do our special 9:30 PM presentation of Andrew Lloyd Webber's "The Phantom of the Opera")
SUN: (1:00) - (4:15) - 7:30
MON: (1:00) - (4:15) - 7:30
TUES, WED & THURS: 6:15

WE BOUGHT A ZOO (PG)
(Showtimes in brackets denote $5.75 "Bargain Matinees")
SUN: (2:00) - (5:00) - 8:00
MON: (2:00) - (5:00)
TUES, WED & THURS: 7:00

SHERLOCK HOLMES 2: A Game of Death (PG13)
(Showtimes in brackets denote $5.75 "Bargain Matinees")
SUN: (2:15) - (5:15) - 8:15
MON:  (2:15) - (5:15)
TUES, WED & THURS: 7:05

AND...DON'T FORGET OUR SPECIAL NEW YEAR'S EVE PRESENTATION OF THE IMMORTAL MUSICAL FROM ANDREW LLOYD WEBBER "THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA" ALL SEATS JUST $5. DOORS OPEN 9 PM, SHOW STARTS AT 9:30. NEW YEAR'S COUNTDOWN WILL BE IMMEDIATELY AFTER!! ADVANCE TICKETS NOT NECESSARY!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, FOLKS!!
-Skip Huston

P.S. Go this link: www.herald-review.com/readerschoice/  to vote for us for "Best Place to See a Movie" and 44 other categories. It won't take even 5 minutes of your time, but it means so much to those involved!
You might think about writing in ME (Skip Huston) for "Best Decaturite" too!