[Avon-theatre-news] SPECIAL NOTE TO AVON THEATER FANS

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Wed Dec 28 13:00:14 EST 2011

SPECIAL NOTE TO AVON THEATER FANS
PLEASE VOTE FOR US!!

There are just a few days left you can help to prevent the purveyors of mediocrity and "McTheater" mentality from being named the "Best Place to See a Movie" in this year's Herald & Review "Reader's Choice" poll!
VOTE FOR THE AVON THEATER IN THE CATEGORY "BEST PLACE TO SEE A MOVIE!!

Ballots must be in by January 31st, so don't delay any longer!
Do it NOW!

Its easy and actually fun!
You don't even have to be a Decatur resident!

We have won the #1 slot for the last several years in a row, THANKS TO YOU, and it would be soooo sad if we lost this year just because one of you didn't take the 5 minutes to cast your vote.

REMEMBER: You have to fill out at least 45 categories, but that's not as difficult as it sounds.

---And, while you're at it, you might write in "Skip Huston" for "Best Decaturite" too!
I won this 2 years ago, and it sure made some "stuff-shirt hoo-hahs" in town furious! HaHaHa!

CLICK THIS LINK FOR THE BALLOT: http://herald-review.com/app/special/readerschoice/2011_ballot.php

Some of you may think this is not important, but, believe me, it really IS important to US!!!

I'm Counting on YOU!!