[Avon-theatre-news] HOLIDAY MAGIC

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Fri Dec 16 12:09:25 EST 2011

Ok, all of you on our mailing list, I thought I would share this little bit of Holiday Magic with all of you, so click on this link:
Click here: Frank Sinatra & Bing Crosby - Happy Holidays with Bing & Frank (Color) 20 Dec 1957 - White Christmas - YouTube

You heard it here FIRST....
DOWNTOWN DECATUR IS ALL YOU WANT IT TO BE!!
++++++++++++++++++++
* Our NEW "Gift Options" are ready for purchase!
Here are the details:

1.) $10.00: Our NEW 2-Movie Pass! This is up to a $15.00 value, and entitles the bearer admission to TWO movies at any time! May be used all at once or split up over two visits.

2.) $20.00: Our NEW 4-Movie Pass! This is up to a $30.00 value, and entitles the bearer admission to FOUR movies at any time! May be used all at once or split over up to 4 visits.
-or-
2A.) $20.00: Our standard $20.00 gift certificate.

3.) $50.00: Our VIP PASS that is good for TEN MOVIES! This is up to a $75.00 value, and can be used for up to FOUR admissions per visit.

These new passes replace all gift certificates with the exception of the $20.00.
The new passes are a higher value, and much quicker and more convenient to use!

AND...You can now purchase the gift passes and certificates ONLINE and have them mailed for only $1.00 extra!
Just go to our website at www.theAvon.com and look for the banner. Click on it and you are almost done!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

FREE CHRISTMAS MOVIE SCHEDULE!!
The Avon Theater & The Cromwell Radio Group (WEJT, The Party, The Fox, Talk 101, & Magic 98)
PRESENTS....

December 16th- 10:30 PM: LOVE ACTUALLY (R) (Christmas for the couples & adults too!)

December 17 (Saturday morning at 10:00 AM):
The Grinch that Stole Christmas (animated short)
Followed by HOME ALONE (PG)

December 22 -- 7:00 PM:
A Charlie Brown Christmas  (animated short)
Followed by National Lampoon's CHRISTMAS VACATION (PG13)