[Avon-theatre-news] EARLY EDITION OF AVON THEATER NEWS---AUG. 19th, 2011

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Mon Aug 15 00:25:00 EDT 2011

EARLY EDITION!!
AVON THEATER NEWS & VIEWS!!
WEEK OF FRIDAY,  AUG. 19th thru THURSDAY, AUG. 25th  ONLY!!

Hiya Avonians!!

Remember last week when I told you this week's newsletter would be really early since I would not be near a computer for the rest of the week?

Well, its not only EARLY, its very abbreviated too!

BUT...fear not! Yours truly will be back on track for the NEXT newsletter!!

HERE ARE THE MOVIES AND SHOWTIMES FOR THE WEEK STARTING FRIDAY, AUG. 19th!!

THE HELP (PG13) Biggest Avon hit of the Summer!!
MON thru THURS of NEXT WEEK: 6:30 (this current week it is 7:15 for Mon thru Thurs)

FRIGHT NIGHT (R) (Re-make of 1985 thriller with Colin Farrell!)

FREE SHOW FRIDAY @ 10:30 ONLY!!
THE ORIGINAL 1985 "FRIGHT NIGHT"!!

BEGINNERS (R) (Acclaimed "dramedy" with Ewan McGregor & Christopher Plummer--One-Week-Only!!

Thanks, folks!
Seeya when I return!