[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATER EXTRA! EXTRA!

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Fri Aug 12 11:10:42 EDT 2011

AVON THEATER EXTRA! EXTRA!

Hiya, Folks!

Next week's newsletter, with the showtimes for NEXT WEEKEND'S new major remake of FRIGHT NIGHT and the limited engagement of the highly-acclaimed BEGINNERS with Ewan McGregor and Christopher Plummer, PLUS the information of the FREE showing of the original "FRIGHT NIGHT" shown at no charge immediately after the Friday night showing of the remake, will come as early as MONDAY MORNING this week!

The newsletter usually comes out on Wednesday or Thursday, but next week, I will be away from a computer until late Friday, so, you will get a shortened version (there's a blessing!) of the newsletter on MONDAY MORNING.

So, don't forget to look for it on MONDAY MORNING!

Then, the week after, we go back to the regular schedule.

Thanks, Avonians!