[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATRE EXTRA! EXTRA!

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Wed Sep 29 21:20:15 EDT 2010

AVON THEATRE EXTRA! EXTRA!!
NEW FILM CLASSES STARTING THURSDAY, SEPT. 30th!!
(THAT'S REALLY, REALLY SOON, FOLKS!!)

AMERICANA AT THE MOVIES---PART 4
(8 weeks of screening and discussion)
I really like the Americana series because it can be virtually anything!
You can see epics, dramas, comedies, musicals, action films; as long as they are "portraits of America" they can be shown for Americana class!
(But, as many of you already know: I NEVER tell you what you are going to see beforehand. You just gotta' trust me!)

We have class flyers with enrollment info in BOTH of our lobbies, or you can sign-up on that night of the first class.
There will be a Richland official there to get you started, and then you are in for the next 8 weeks of a wonderful world of screening and discussions!

I hope I see you for this class!
This is my TENTH YEAR doing these classes (who woulda thunk that?) and I think you will really enjoy them!
The Richland-at-the-Avon film classes are a Decatur institution now!
Sign up and see for yourself!

NOTE: At this late date, it is probably best to sign-up Thursday night at about 6:15 (class starts at 6:30).
A Richland official will be there, in-person, to get you ready!!