[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATRE EXTRA! EXTRA!

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Thu Oct 28 13:49:45 EDT 2010

Ashley Petty                                                               Skip Huston
 AVON THEATRE EXTRA! EXTRA!

Did you know there are "some" who don't want you to see this movie BEFORE the Nov. 2nd election?
THAT alone should be all the more reason to make a special effort this weekend to see it!

The Nationally-acclaimed documentary examination of the American Public School System:
WAITING FOR SUPERMAN

Where will the battles for our future be decided, folks?
In some foreign wars?
NO!!
The most important battle for our future is being fought right now in the classrooms of America!!

If you are receiving this newsletter in surrounding cities, make sure all know the Avon has this movie starting FRIDAY!!
>From what we've been told, it is NOT playing anywhere else in the Decatur area, nor Bloomington, nor Champaign-Urbana, and a lot of other neighboring areas too!

YOU CAN ONLY VOTE WISELY ON TUESDAY IF YOU HAVE ALL THE FACTS, FOLKS!!

(This is NOT a shill for a "YES" or a "NO" vote on the school tax referendum; it is only an attempt to urge you to see this film before you make up your mind which way to go on that or ANY candidate or issue!)