[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATRE EXTRA! EXTRA!

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Wed Oct 20 13:22:35 EDT 2010

Ashley Petty                                                                            Skip Huston
 AVON THEATRE EXTRA! EXTRA!
THE BIGGEST COSTUME HALLOWEEN EVENT IN THE AREA!!
ON OUR STAGE & SCREEN!!
FRI & SAT @ MIDNIGHT!!!

It's that time of year again!
OUR ANNUAL COSTUME BALL!!
The ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW  IS COMING to our stage & screen!!

Friday October 22nd, and Saturday October 23rd join us for MIDNIGHT showings of Rocky Horror complete with the Millikin shadow cast and 100's of your nearest and dearest "Transylvanians".

It's a special kind of chaos, and you shouldn't miss it!
Costumes ARE encouraged, but certainly not required. Come as BARE as you DARE, or just wear your PJs, we don't mind!

The shows are FRIDAY, Oct. 22nd and SATURDAY, Oct. 23rd at MIDNIGHT!
TICKETS ARE ONLY $10 AND ARE ON SALE NOW!!!

Prop bags will be available for sale with the Millikin shadow cast, but if you choose to bring your own, please be aware that our staff WILL be checking your bags when you enter the theater, and we WILL make you get rid of anything we don't like! NO OUTSIDE FOOD ALLOWED!!

NOTE: Advance Tickets are STRONGLY RECOMMENDED!! We do have 700 seats per performance, but you don't want to be outside waiting in line in your scanty costumes, do you?
Our box-office is open from 6 to 9 PM tonight and Thursday, and from 4 PM on on Friday.
(From 12 noon on Saturday).
THERE ARE NO ONLINE OR PHONE SALES!!
HUSTLE YOUR FANNIES DOWN TO GET YOUR ADVANCE TICKETS!!