[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATRE EXTRA! EXTRA!!

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Fri Oct 8 11:51:20 EDT 2010

AVON THEATRE EXTRA! EXTRA!

Huston's AVON THEATER 3's General Manager Ashley ("The Mangler") Petty sez:

It's that time of year again!
The ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW IS COMING!

Friday October 22nd, and Saturday October 23rd join us for midnight showings of Rocky Horror complete with Millikin shadow cast and hundreds of your nearest and dearest "Transylvanians".

It's a special kind of chaos, and you shouldn't miss it!
Costumes ARE encouraged, but certainly not required. Come as BARE as you DARE, or just wear your PJs, we don't mind!

The shows are FRIDAY, Oct. 22nd and SATURDAY, Oct. 23rd at MIDNIGHT!
TICKETS ARE ONLY $10 AND ARE ON SALE NOW!!!

Prop bags will be available for sale with the Millikin shadow cast, but if you choose to bring your own, please be aware that our staff WILL be checking your bags for forbidden items when you enter the theater, and we WILL make you get rid of anything we don't like! Allowed prop lists will be available soon!

SEEYA THERE!! -Ashley "The Mangler" Petty