[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATRE NEWS---NOV. 26th, 2010

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Wed Nov 24 14:26:40 EST 2010

"All of Life's Answers are in the Movies!"  -Dr. Skippy P. Huston
WEEK OF FRIDAY, NOV. 26th thru THURSDAY, DEC. 2nd ONLY!!
Check out our way cool website at: www.TheAvon.com

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

...and since I know all of you have much better things to do this week than read all my blather,
I am going to cut right to the chase and give you the showtimes...

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1 (PG-13)
Fri & Sat: (1:00), (4:15), 7:30
Sun: (1:00), (4:15)
Mon - Thu: 7:00 PM

Unstoppable (PG-13)
Fri & Sat: (2:00), (5:00), 8:00
Sun: (2:00), (5:00)
Mon - Thu: 6:20 PM

Morning Glory (PG-13)
Fri & Sat: (1:45), (4:45), 7:45
Sun: (1:45), (4:45)
Mon - Thu: 6:15 PM

I'll be back next week with all the usual hoo-hah, until then...
HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY!!

Come See Me This Weekend!
-Skip Huston
P.S. And, don't forget we are OPEN on Thanksgiving Day for a matinee and a nighttime set.
Check the Herald & Review (yes, we STILL support the local newspaper--unlike the "other guys"--) on Thursday for showtimes, or call our hotline at 422-8151, or check our website at www.theAvon.com , or just look at last week's newsletter...)