[Avon-theatre-news] OOOPS! CORRECTION!!

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Wed Nov 3 23:13:26 EDT 2010

Ashley Petty-(General Mangler)                                  Skip Huston-(Head Honcho)
 AVON THEATRE CORRECTION!!
Ok, some gremlins broke into my office right before the newsletter went out to you, and put the WRONG TIMES on "HEREAFTER"...
You all know it couldn't be MY fault, right? right???
So here is how the showtimes for "HEREAFTER" should read:

HEREAFTER (PG13)
(Showtimes in brackets are $6.50 'Bargain Matinees")
MON & TUES: 7:15 (Ends Tuesday!)

Steps will be taken to find these pesky troublemakers and deal with them in the appropriate AVONIAN manner...
(Large doses of our incredible popcorn with reeeel buttah may be called for here!!)

-Skip