[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATRE NEWS---MEMORIAL DAY WEEK!!

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Mon May 24 18:30:21 EDT 2010

"All of Life's Answers are in the Movies!"  -Dr. Skippy P. Huston

MEMORIAL DAY WEEK!!

Hey, Folks!!
I know a bunch of you want to make Holiday movie plans, and need the showtimes for Memorial Day week like right now!!

So, I am going to dispense with my usual newsletter hoo-hah and just cut to the chase...

HERE ARE THE SHOWTIMES STARTING FRIDAY, MAY 28th:

SEX AND THE CITY 2 (R)
Fri, Sat, Sun & Mon: 12:45, 4:00, 7:15
Tues, Wed & Thurs: 6:30

PRINCE OF PERSIA (PG13)
Fri, Sat, Sun & Mon: 2:15, 5:15, 8:15
Tues, Wed & Thurs: 7:15

ROBIN HOOD (PG13)
Fri, Sat, Sun & Mon: 2:00, 5:00, 8:00
Tues, Wed & Thurs: 7:00

I'll be back next week with my standard annoying newsletter blather!!
(Fair warning, right?)

Have a wonderful and safe holiday!
Watch out for those speed traps!
(It has apparently been decided to cure our Illinois state budget woes by turning up the heat on the lead-foots out there!)
So, slow down and come to the movies!!

I'll be looking for YOU!!